News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Lock this topic! (By New Year's Day!)

Started by Blaggut, October 15, 2015, 04:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Cornflower MM on July 23, 2017, 03:23:54 PM
@Jet: Yeah I get that, and respect it. It's just that I meet so many people who are such hardcore fans and I don't get it. :P
I guess it's 'cause they grew up on it?  Anyway, the shows are really good, like I said.

Quote from: Cornflower MM on July 23, 2017, 03:23:54 PM
@Jukka: I've read the first two, they're good.
Cool.  I kept hearing about the series from different places and finally started it.

Quote from: Maudie on July 24, 2017, 04:50:36 AM
K but like I really want to see a high quality movie of The Magician's Nephew??!?? And like, called me crazy, but like, I really think Johnny Depp would make the perfect Uncle Andrew??!!??

And like, please don't kill me??!!?
They're working on a Silver Chair movie as we speak, but without Will Poulter, as far as I know. :(  Joe Johnston himself is directing.  Hopefully they'll do them all.  I'd personally really like to see The Horse and His Boy, although I don't know how they could pull it off accurately without being accused of "racism".
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

The Skarzs

I guess
Eustace and a new girl end up getting sent to Narnia, find Prince (King) Caspian, now old, sailing away to find his son, who is a prisoner of a witch, who keeps him under her control using a silver chair.
[close]
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Delthion

The Silver Chair was always the book that I really enjoyed but could never remember what it was. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

So Ashleg, as our former President would you care to organize the race?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

Delthion

Soren was elected last year. You were the President before that. ;D