Lady Amber

Ooh, the forum's all Halloween-y now!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Quote from: Lady Amber on October 28, 2018, 02:50:24 PM
Do you even sleep, Del?

Not when the World Semi-finals for League of Legends are going on live on the weekend at 4:00 A.M. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

Only the cellars is safe. The monsters won't go here *nods*

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Delthion on October 29, 2018, 02:09:01 PM
Not when the World Semi-finals for League of Legends are going on live on the weekend at 4:00 A.M. ;D

I didn't know you gamed. Good luck!

Delthion

I don't play professionally, or even very well. ;D But I do enjoy watching them.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

As long as it's fun does it even really matter how well you play?

Delthion

Not really, I just meant that I am not involved in the World Championship.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

All of them combined do, but one lasts around 25-45 minutes of pure game time.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Nadaz, voice of the host

When did the names of the forums change?
It matters not what you fight, but what you fight for.

Delthion