"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Something Random About Yourself.

Started by Nightfire, September 22, 2011, 03:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Rainshadow

It kinda is.  :P  And now the chandelier's falling down, too!  Today's been absolutely wonderful.

Random fact of the day:  I just spent about an hour watching various twenty øne piløts vines and videos.  I'm strange.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Skarzs

Quote from: Rainshadow on September 03, 2015, 08:29:06 PM
  I just had to help clean out and organize two fridges and freezers because one of the fridge/freezers died last night and we had to put all the food in the other fridge and freezer (we have two fridge/freezers and one freezer, as well as an electronic cooler that's now holding all of our dairy).  On top of that, the dishwasher died yesterday, so all the containers that had spoiled food had to be washed by hand.  It's been a stressful morning.  :P
You know nothing.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Skyblade

Quote from: Mhera on September 03, 2015, 07:35:59 PM
I deleted over 650 unread emails this morning. Take that, Student Search Service.

...I could never do that.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Lady Ashenwyte

I like reading the posts of members who have left. It makes me feel like I'm an archaelogist exploring these old and beautiful ruins.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Skyblade on September 04, 2015, 01:19:37 AM
Quote from: Mhera on September 03, 2015, 07:35:59 PM
I deleted over 650 unread emails this morning. Take that, Student Search Service.

...I could never do that.
Command+A
Delete

Done.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

The Skarzs

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEEHEEHEEHEEEHEEEHEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I use a Mac. My mom uses a Mac. My brother is using an HP PC. The superiority is clear.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

You mean Windows. Macs are PCs. PC means Personal Computer.

It's Ctrl+A not Cmd+A if you're using a Windows PC.

Only a demon child could work a Mac easier than a Windows PC. That stupid window opening system, tiny text, tiny scroll wheel, close button in the wrong corner. Macs are the computers of evil.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on September 04, 2015, 04:20:28 PM
Thanks.

Only a demon child could work a Mac easier than a Windows PC. That stupid window opening system, tiny text, tiny scroll wheel, close button in the wrong corner. Macs are the computers of evil.
*Shrugs.* Used both, like both, prefer a Mac right now because I bought it and it works very well for what I need. (Though gaming could be better. . .) I find them equally easy to use, actually, so I guess I'm just that much better than everyone. >:]
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Mhera

Søren

It's Ctrl+A not Cmd+A if you're using a Windows PC.

"Tiny scroll wheel". Someone hasn't used a Mac since 2008.
My veins bleed Apple Inc. juice!

I'm retired from the forum

Jetthebinturong

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

CaptainRocktree

I don't have anything against Apple, I've just been using Windows my whole life and I prefer to stick with them.

As for the IPhone I think they are good, But I don't like the lack of customization. It seems to me Androids are more customizable. Heck, You can even make the Android software look just like IOS!
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien