Who do you think should have got married

Started by Mad Maudie, September 23, 2011, 12:29:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Osu

Quote from: Mad Maudie on September 23, 2011, 12:29:08 AM
Maudie and bucko
I laughed so hard at this - you just made my night, Maudie! XD Oh man, just picture it... could they possibly put up with each other? Hahaha! This is my new favorite secret fancouple for the Redwall series. ;)

Personally, I never saw Dandin and Mariel as romantically compatable. Tiria and Leatho, on the other hand.... also, I had a glance at that fanfiction you linked, Tiria. It's not the kind of thing I'd expect or want to see from a Redwall character, to be honest... as much as I love romantic comedies, there's just no need for it in Redwall. And I do believe this came up a while back in a different topic somewhere.... ANYWAY. xD

For my own personal contribution to the topic, I nominate: Mariel + Martin. Don't hit me!
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Mad Maudie

*Hits Osu* Mariel and martin! have you blooming gone mad? Mariel and dandin Martin and Rose Bunnyface
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Plugg Firetail

Okay I'm about to nominate my couple(drumroll please)....Felldoh and Triss.

Dotti

Quote from: Plugg Firetail on October 22, 2011, 06:25:00 PM
Okay I'm about to nominate my couple(drumroll please)....Felldoh and Triss.
That would have been AWESOME!
Ok, here's a completely wild scenario:  Folgrim and the charming little old  otterwife that Song and her party meet in the woods that the giant hedgehog guy is friends with.  (Sorry, I can't remember her name. :( )
Or Folgrim and Zaran.  For some reason, I'm just trying to come up with a match for Forgrim.  :P
Or how about Trimp and Orkwill Prink???
Or Doogy Plumm and Jukka the Sling???
Or Doogy and the pretty squirrelmaid who guides Triss and Shog through the pine forrest?

The possibiities are endless!  :D
"Aha! Today I shall become an author, and I shall auth, and auth, and auth, and make a squillion dollars! Whoopee!!!"
~Brian Jacques

Tiria Wildlough

Umm...uhh...I KNOW!! MAUDIE AND BOSIE!!! ;D ;D
Quote from: Mad Maudie on October 22, 2011, 05:52:10 PM
*Hits Osu* Mariel and martin! have you blooming gone mad? Mariel and dandin Martin and Rose Bunnyface
Don't hit Osu! It was a perfectly sensible suggestion! >:(
And for another one...Ranguvar Foeseeker and Felldoh! *dodges a blow from Nightfire* ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

Grr.........Felldoh was an idiot. No offense. He was barely worth of being Bloodwrath-y.
(Swings another blow at Tiria)
And I think matching Zaran with anyone is kind of weird, because shes already married.

I would have liked to see Sunflash marry that girl badger from Rogue Crew, whatsername.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Tiria Wildlough

*draws sling* Stop that, Nightfire. And yeah, I don't like Felldoh, he was insipid. ::) ::) ::) But my favourite couple is still Maudie and Bosie. 8)
I'm not a hipster.

Redwall Musician

I like Felldoh.  :D
Then again, I'm also the person who licked the parking lot ground when we played Simon  Says.

I think if Felldoh got married to any one it should have been Celandine!
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Mad Maudie

Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Plugg Firetail

QuoteI think if Felldoh got married to any one it should have been Celandine!

I don't think Feldoh would have wanted to marry her. Now that we're on the topic of Feldoh, I thought of another match! Feldoh and........Lady Amber.

Skalrag of Marshank

Yeah. Celandine was too...girly for Felldoh.
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Redwall Musician

Quote from: Skalrag of Marshank on October 24, 2011, 09:54:56 PM
Yeah. Celandine was too...girly for Felldoh.
I always thought he kinda liked her.  :(
And opposites attract  ;). It seems like Felldoh, the fighting one, and Celandine, the girly one, would make the right match. Felldoh would need someone who was not calmer but rather more out-going and had an artistic way about her.

Quote from: Plugg Firetail on October 24, 2011, 08:54:21 PM
I don't think Feldoh would have wanted to marry her. Now that were on the topic of Feldoh, I thought of another match! Feldoh and........Lady Amber.
So totally would not work. If you were a warrior would you want your wife to be a warrior too? Two fighters, no one to keep the peace. Not working for me.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Dotti

On the subject of Felldoh and Celendine:  I think Felldoh was attracted to Celendine, but I don't think he would have ended up marrying her.  She was obviously a pretty thing, and she flattered him.  In the TV series, it's rather obvious that he liked her.  However, I think once he would have gotten to know her a bit better, he would have tired of her flattery, and moved on to look for someone with a bit more character--someone like Sayna (Luke's wife) who would have supported his warrior pusuits.
"Aha! Today I shall become an author, and I shall auth, and auth, and auth, and make a squillion dollars! Whoopee!!!"
~Brian Jacques

Nightfire

Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: Mad Maudie on October 22, 2011, 05:52:10 PM
I hate Rose of Noonvale. She is such a Mary Sue. I welcome opposition, because there will be lots. :D
I'm not a hipster.