Favourite Quotes From Martin the Warrior, Mossflower, and the Legend of Luke

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, July 12, 2011, 04:51:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romsca

That's how I find A LOT of old topics!

Martin the Warrior: "Why bless yer 'eart, Cap'n, crowds, that means lots an' lots!" ~Crosstooth

Mossflower: Unaware of the water behind her, Tsarmina retreated, backing off as the little warrior came toward her, bloodied but unbowed, the mouse who would not lie down and die. Martin, the one that fought like a great male badger.

Legend of Luke: Martin felt as though the sword were speaking for him. "Tell me what to do and I will obey."
              Relief surged through Luke, as he commanded the would-be warrior. "You will stay and help defend our cave against all comers, protect those weaker than yourself and honor our code. Always use the sword to stand for good and right, never do a thing you would be ashamed of, and never let your heart rule your mind." He tapped the blade once more as its pitted edge glinted in the winter morning. "And never let another creature take this sword from you, not as long as you live. When the time comes, pass it on to another, maybe your own son. You will know instinctively if he is a warrior. If not, hide the sword where only a true warrior who is brave of heart would dare to go and find it. Swear this to me, Martin."
             "I swear it on my life!"

Russano the Wise

"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

I really like this quote from The Legend of Luke and the funny thing is that I read this quote soon after I found out that one of my friends is moving away.
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Russano the Wise on August 11, 2013, 04:35:00 PM

I really like this quote from The Legend of Luke and the funny thing is that I read this quote soon after I found out that one of my friends is moving away.

Major quote! Zat juzt made me day! Thankee!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Russano the Wise

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on August 11, 2013, 06:12:04 PM
Quote from: Russano the Wise on August 11, 2013, 04:35:00 PM

Major quote! Zat juzt made me day! Thankee!

Your welcome!  :D