News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Profile Picture Above Me

Started by Tiria Wildlough, October 07, 2011, 07:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eulaliaaa!

Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Eulaliaaa!

It kinda looks like a sheep wearing sunglasses...

try not to click on this
just kidding, I won't ruin anything for you ;D
[close]
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Banya

I take it you liked the movie?  :D

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Luftwaffles

It took me a while to realize that that wasn't his shadow, but his hair (and I'm still not sure) XD
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Søren

I may not sleep...ever...again.

I'm retired from the forum

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Rainshadow

A... guy.  An anime villain guy.  Presumably from an anime you're currently watching.  Probably not Inuyasha, 'cause the style doesn't look quite the same.

@Sierra Mist:  As far as I can tell, the black fog behind him is some sort of dark magical aura.  Or maybe it's smoke.  Or something.  But not hair.  ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Banya

He's just kind of chilling there... in the air.

Lady Ashenwyte

So fuzzy. KAWAII!

Quote from: Rainshadow on May 06, 2015, 05:13:17 AM
  A... guy.  An anime villain guy.  Presumably from an anime you're currently watching.  Probably not Inuyasha, 'cause the style doesn't look quite the same.

Kemono no Souja Erin. I finished it a few months ago, but now I can't watch any anime without thinking of it. *Sobs*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Rainshadow

The villain from Kemono no Souja Erin.

How many episodes does that anime have?  (I'm a horrible person who can't pay attention to an anime for more than twenty-some episodes.  You don't wanna know how long it took me to finish FMA:B.  :P)

Lady Ashenwyte

Is he an antihero?

Quote from: Rainshadow on May 06, 2015, 09:41:15 PM
  The villain from Kemono no Souja Erin.

How many episodes does that anime have?  (I'm a horrible person who can't pay attention to an anime for more than twenty-some episodes.  You don't wanna know how long it took me to finish FMA:B.  :P)

It has fifty episodes. (Waaaay to short in my opinion)

Cornflower MM