The person below me

Started by The Lady Shael, June 22, 2011, 10:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashleg

YEAH MAN, AND I'LL BE HERE WHEN I'M FIFTY!

TPBM is sane.

Delthion

Ash, I think we're supposed to ask questions that at least someone can answer yes to. ;D

TPBM is waiting for a registration card of some sort.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

No...?

TPBM is a raging psychopath.

Rosie Willowwater

Del would say I am.

TPBM knows how crazy I actually am.

Ashleg

Yeah.

TPBM understands physics.

Andy

Yeah, if you mean the really basic concepts, not in great detail. Math is... difficult for me.

TPBM has a pet.
Only actions can speak the truth.

Ashleg

A cat and a dog.

TPBM has tried pet food before.

CaptainRocktree

Does baby food count? If not, then no.

TPBM has watched the show "Psych".
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Ashleg

Are babies pets...?

Never heard of that.

TPBM does not eat breakfast.

CaptainRocktree

I would never skip breakfast!

Some of the best food are breakfast foods, I'm getting hungry just talking about it.

TPBM has younger siblings.
J.R.R Tolkien

MeadowR

False - both older.

TPBM has an older brother.
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Jukka the Sling

False.  All three of mine are younger.

TPBM has never listened to any music from Hamilton and doesn't understand what all the fuss is about.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

CaptainRocktree

The second part is true, but I've listened to one of the songs just because my friend forced me to.

TPBM has seen the movie Dunkirk.
J.R.R Tolkien

Ashleg

No, but I WANT TO.

TPBM has a pet of some sort. Bonus points if said pet is a dog, and from a shelter.

Delthion

Yes and bonus.

TPBM was forced to listen to a song from Hamilton, and absolutely hated it. Not only for it's lack of musical appeal, but for its twisting of the history of the American Revolution. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.