News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The person below me

Started by The Lady Shael, June 22, 2011, 10:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maudie

sometimes. i like apple pie but we got a candle that smelled like soap once, blergh! :P

the person below me has a real fireplace in their house?
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rainshadow

Er, sort of.  It's a real-ish fireplace.  Actual fire comes out of it, but it's just got a pilot flame/light thingy.  The wood isn't even real!  ::)

TPBM has a chandelier in their house.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Maudie

nope, my ceiling is too short. (ceiling is another word that doesnt work for the i before e rule!)

the person below me likes raspberries?
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Redwallfan7

True

TPBM likes Howard Shore's music
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Yesh!

TPBM would like to request something on my art thread.  (Lol, lame question, I know, but it was the only thing I could think of :P)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tam and Martin

I may soon  :)

TPBM uses smileys alot

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Maudie

a little, i use them when i want to, i guess.

the PBM hates McDonalds? (i do!)

Rusvul

Correct! I hate McDonalds because they have nothing vegetarian that isn't a burger.
TPBM is a Steampunk fan, but has never heard any of Abney Park's music. If this is the case, click on the link in my signature. It will remedy that.

KitrallStreamrippler

Yes! Steampunk! (But yes, the only steampunk music I have heard is Steam Powered Giraffe. They are pretty awesome, though. You should look them up, and I will look up Abney Park. ;D Deal?)

On the subject of steampunk, TPBM has read Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld. Excellent book.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Nay, but zoundz intereztin'.

The perzon bela' me 'az zree eyez.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rainshadow

Three?  No.  Absolutely no!  Who would have an odd amount of eyes?  No, I have six!

TPBM has four legs.

Redwallfan7

Nay

The person below me likes Danimals smoothies
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Never had one.

TPBM can juggle.

Rusvul

Err, with one ball, sure!
Quote from: KitrallStreamrippler on April 23, 2013, 03:28:51 PM
Yes! Steampunk! (But yes, the only steampunk music I have heard is Steam Powered Giraffe. They are pretty awesome, though. You should look them up, and I will look up Abney Park. ;D Deal?
Deal! (Actually, I'm already familliar with Steam Powered Giraffe. And I can prove it!)
"So he built these wonderful automaton blokes!
And a gigantic steam powered giraffe what smokes!"
I posted a bunch of Abney Park songs Here
The person below me is either an alien, a clockwork, or an anthropomorphic animal.

Redwallfan7

False
TPBM likes instrumental music just as much as music with words