The person below me

Started by The Lady Shael, June 22, 2011, 10:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TaggHero

Sometimes.  Black out if I get angry enough and I don't remember what I did while I blacked out.  Has only happened to me twice though.

The person below me knows where to get a replica of Martin's sword.

There is no valid reason why people should walk the streets in fear and concern the way they have to.  I consider it part of my life's work to remedy the situation.

Leatho Shellhound

I wish....I might  :o JK

TPBM lives in the USA.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

Maybe.  Maybe not.  Mwahahahaha!!!!!

TPBM doesn't like my answer.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

Yes, hee hee

TPBM has two eyes.

click the banner

Rainshadow

*Sarcastic voice*  No!  No I don't!  Hehehehehe!

TPBM is sarcastic.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

NO ;D hee hee

TPBM looks like this   :o

click the banner

TaggHero

Nope.

The person below me ate too much for dinner.
There is no valid reason why people should walk the streets in fear and concern the way they have to.  I consider it part of my life's work to remedy the situation.

W0NWILL

Quote from: TaggHero on July 10, 2012, 01:34:48 AM
Sometimes.  Black out if I get angry enough and I don't remember what I did while I blacked out.  Has only happened to me twice though.

The person below me knows where to get a replica of Martin's sword.

I do! But you need to be me.

And in reponse to TaggHero (again) I always do, I'm a hare for crying out loud!

TaggHero

Nice.

The person below me just woke up.

Rainshadow

No, but I feel like it.

TPBM has heard about NCIS.  (The TV show)

TaggHero

Yeah.

The person below me is a Batman fan.

Rainshadow

Nope!  He's not a superhero!  He just has a utility belt!!!

TPBM hates Batman and Superman.

TaggHero

Never.

Also, and he' super smart and super fit and knows more about everything than just about anyone does. lol *fanboy*

The person below me now likes Batman. lol

Rainshadow

NEVAH!

TPBM loves Iron Man.

TaggHero

He's pretty good...Wait a second, he's not a superhero either! lol  He's just a rich arrogant guy that built a suit of armor.

The person below me likes trivia.