Cave potato.

Banya

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Banya

Is that a mug of Prez' cocoa in that pic? At least his is getting warmed up. >:(

Lady Ashenwyte

Dumpster juice IS THE BEST, blood is ONLY better. HOT COCOA IS MERELY "GOOD". "GOOD" IS MEANT TO BE UNDERSTOOD IN THE SAME SENSE AS WHEN YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS MAD ABOUT SOMETHING, AND YOU ASK WHAT'S WRONG, AND SHE SAYS "I'M FINE." THAT KIND OF GOOD.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Matthias720

Don't stop dranking Dumpster Juice! How else will you develop into a glorious specimen such as myself?
Continued dranking of Dumpster Juice is not guaranteed to turn you into a specimen as glorious as Matthias720. Glorious Specimen may or may not refer to having the pale existence and complexion of a night owl. Possible side effects of being a night owl may include late-night forum sessions, non-stop forum gaming, and the compulsive urge to drank Dumpster Juice. If you are unsatisfied with being a night owl, please continue dranking Dumpster Juice until you are sufficiently cowed by the day sphere. Zesty, testy, refresty, Dumster Juice!
Besides, Dumpster Juice now comes in NEW Neon Green and Blurpleberry Rush! Try them today!

Lady Ashenwyte

HOW DARE YOU EDIT MY POST JAMES GRYPHON

*Revs up chainaxe*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Matthias720

Rosie Willowwater

Matthias720

Staff-approved liquid byproducts and derivatives!

Lady Ashenwyte

I love me a fresh cup of throat cancer dumpster juice in the morning.

Matthias720

Russa Nodrey

Freddy