News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Survive the Crimson Sunrise II

Started by Eulaliaaa!, December 27, 2016, 06:21:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LT Sandpaw

Nodding Don led the way to the door, quietly moving aside his makeshift barricade. This done he inched the front door open, wincing a little as the hinges squeaked in protest. He did a quick survey of the little town, checking the gas station and nearby stores for any sign of the zombie they'd heard.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Eulaliaaa!

Group 1:
The zombie was only several feet away and came stumbling towards the two, jaws snapping and arms reaching for Don. Catching sight of the commotion, two more zombies starting making their way over to the survivors.

Group 2:
The woman glanced at Lavinia. "You can make the car work?"
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Feles

Adrian spotted the two zombies and approached them, trusting Don to take out the first one.
I am the harbinger of the spicy rooster apocalypse,
I am the hydrogen bomb in a necktie,
I hold the flames of a thousand collapsed stars,
I am Bobracha!

Groddil

Henry glanced at Lavinia.
"I'm sure hot-wiring was in the training somewhere. 'Tween the two of us, we should get the old gal workin'."
He offered his rifle to Taylor.
"Mind watching our backs? The gun's silenced, but I wouldn't fire unless you need to."

Maudie

"Well, I've never actually hot-wired a car, but I've seen it done. I think I could manage."

Lavinia rubbed her hands together. Where to start?

OOC: Now let me consult Google. ;D
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Feles

I am Bobracha!

LT Sandpaw

Swatting the zombie's reaching hands away Don quickly back peddled, drawing his knife in a single quick motion. Using his rifle like a club he nocked the undead creature off its feet, dropping down and stabbing it through the head three times in  quick succession.

Stepping away from the finished zombie, Don moved over to help Adrian, bloodied knife in-hand. "Keep an eye out for more of them." He warned his Greek companion. "There's always another few hiding 'bout somewhere."

Feles

Adrian kicked at the foremost of the two other zombie's leg and crouched down to stab it through the skull before pushing himself back up to contend with the other one.
I am Bobracha!

LT Sandpaw

OOC: @Inquisitor  Eul Seems to have gone missing. We could just continue, and Role Play a little bit. Get our characters into some sticky situations until she returns.

IC:

Backing Adrian up, Don circled around his companion, so that the zombie had to turn its back to one of them in order to attack. The biter chose Adrian, locking its dead gaze onto the man and stumbling forward. This one had used to be a young woman before being bitten, and Don felt a tinge of regret at the loss, as he leapt forward thrusting his knife into its back and pushing it to the ground.
"Take her out," he called, pressing his knee into the struggling zombie's back.

Feles

Adrian knelt quickly and stabbed the the zombie Don was holding down through the temple, ending it instantly. Standing up, Adrian looked around for any more zombies.

OOC: @Eulalia Just to be sure.
I am Bobracha!

Eulaliaaa!

OOC: Alright, so... there's not much I can do here, and all the exciting stuff happens when you get to your destinations. So I'll leave it up to you guys. Do you want to RP and have a bit of fun with the traveling or do you want to move the story along and get to the cabin/Denver?
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

LT Sandpaw

OOC: Ok sure, now post in the pirate RP :P

IC:

"Think we're clea-" A bullet cracked next to the two men, sending up a small spurt of dust soon followed by a rifle retort. Whoever had taken the shot only just missed his or her target, and Don threw himself flat not wanting to give the sniper a second try.
"Get down," Don hissed, crawling towards the nearest cover, struggling to bring his scoped rifle into bear. "Where did it come from, could you tell?"

Feles

OOC: Totally forgot about this  @LT Sandpaw

Adrian dived behind a gas pump and pulled the pieces of his hunting rifle out of his bag, as he was attaching them together he called across the gap to Don; "Somewhere in front of us, probably in the window of one of the buildings." Shouldering his now completed hunting rifle, Adrian looked for better cover, there was a building not too far away, but far enough that the sniper could get a shot off before he reached it.

I am Bobracha!

LT Sandpaw

"Don't want to poke our heads out to look." Don muttered, pressing his back against the metal of an abandoned car. It was at a time like this when Henry would've been very useful he'd know what to do, but there was no time for that now. Deciding to take a risk peered out over the hood of the car, casting a quick glance over the area before popping back down again. No shot rang out. That was a good sign, hopefully.

"I'll pop a few rounds over the car." Don called to Adrian. "While you make a dash for that building, see if you can spot the sniper. You might wanna leave your pack, it'll just slow you down."

Feles

Adrian considered leaving the pack, but assuming the sniper was distracted by Don, Adrian had more than enough time, besides, most of his ammunition was still in the pack.
   The moment Don began firing to distract the sniper Adrian bolted across to the building, a shot rang out and Adrian could hear it hit the pavement behind him as he saw a flash from the second story of a building directly down the street. However, he managed to get to the building unharmed.
   "Straight Ahead. Second Floor." He called to Don.
I am Bobracha!