The Undecided

Started by The Skarzs, January 25, 2017, 10:24:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

". . . Days?" asked Darrin, surprised. "I. . . see." This ain't good, he thought.
  "But, 'e can still walk, right?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rallowan only nodded, and stalked off through the horde, picking out several vermin to accompany him, one being the stoat Deknal. He led them through the forest until they were clear of the abbey, then stepped out onto the path.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Rowan shrugged. "I haven't been up to see him since Raleigh came in all high and mighty." She felt a little bad about bad-mouthing Raleigh, especially to this vermin who knew nothing about her, but she didn't really care. Miss Perfect could deal with it.

~~~~~~

Deknal snickered, "Wot you want us to do, Rallowan?" The stoat grinned, he was glad to finally be doing something.

The Skarzs

'Was that that bright-eyed squirrel 'e was gawking at when we got here?" Darrin groaned and rubbed his face tiredly. "I guess I'd better check on the little rat. . ."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rallowan looked at Deknal for a moment before turning away. "Look for anybeast around. We need captives."
  The fox was still itching to fight. Perhaps they wouldn't have to catch every creature they found.

OOC: Sorry for Rallowan. He doesn't talk much. ;D :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Dannflower Reguba

The other sister returned with a modest tray of breakfast items which Raleigh popped up to receive, depositing a pair of candied chestnuts on the wooden platter. She stopped by and gently blew out the candle, removing the dish of oil with the edge of her habit. The squirrel's tail swirled up from it's flat position, creating a current that pulled the minuscule wafts of smoke behind her as she padded back to the patient. After depositing the meal and turning back to clean up, she asked another question that had been ragging her, "What if those...." she paused, catching herself before picking the wrong word, ".. What if the bandits outside weren't a problem anymore, what would you do then? Or what if Redwall was to be overrun, then what?... Do you have a plan for tomorrow?"

OOC: Sorry, this conversation is hard to respond to... And school's not making things easier  >:(
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Ashleg

OOC-
Rip skeewl.
IC-
Twisty suddenly cracked a grin and stuck a paw out to grab a chestnut.
"Hah, yer funny!"
Crunch.
The rat swallowed.
"...This's a joke, isn't it," he mused, ears flicking carelessly. "Y'tell me the answer, Purtty. What do I do t'morrow? I usually decide then!"

Krantor the Brutal

Varonus Leathenchop came into infermary, holding his leg, "Sister do you have something for my leg? The blooming cook gave it a whooping wallop, wot!" Turning to the vermin, spoke to him, "And how do you feel bally chap? Going to lie there for a week. Not very good, wot!"
"Friends, if I advance, follow me! If I retreat, kill me! If I die, avenge me!" - Henri de la Rochejaquelein

Ashleg

Twisty immidiately scowled at the comment and pulled himself up again, swinging his legs over the side of the bed while careful not to move his healing paw.
"It ain't my leg that's broken, numbnut!" he sneered, standing up. "Want another whoopin' wallop?"

Krantor the Brutal

Varionus was taken slightly aback, "No offence, laddy buck. Just my concern for you, y'know. Nothing personal."
"Friends, if I advance, follow me! If I retreat, kill me! If I die, avenge me!" - Henri de la Rochejaquelein

Ashleg

The rat scowled. "Concerned, yeah right. I've never met you."
He glanced sideways at Raleigh and positioned his bad paw near his chest, muttering, "Can I go now?"

Krantor the Brutal

The hare exclaimed, "So that's it! We haven't been formally introduced!  Well, allow me to introduce myself. Varionus Leathenchop, military tactician, expert fencer, slinger, and boxer at your service." extending his paw to the rat.

Ashleg

Twisty yelped and stumbled backwards, slack-jawed, so that his legs were pressed against the side of his bed. This hare struck him as a lunatic, and that was to note that the rat had never actually interacted with one before. He would not know just how crazy they could really be.

The vermin wrinkled his nose and begrudgingly flopped his good paw onto that of Varonius.
"Er, er, my name is Twisty."
Silence.
"It's my first time at Redwall."

Dannflower Reguba

Twisty certainly wasn't making things easy for her, and it only got worse when the door opened. Raleigh didn't even have to look, she could feel the troublesome hare's presence at this point, as he was a regular, "How many times do I have to tell you to stop messing in the kitchen!? And I explicitly told you that from now on, you were responsible to find a dock leaf and ice cube for that leg anytime your injury involved a cook! Now skooch before I give it a whoopin whallop! The dibbuns are like as not stampeding up here this very second... And as for you!" She whirled on Twisty commandingly, "You're going to get back in that bed, and you're going to stay there until you are told otherwise... Also, I would recommend pretending to be asleep, things are going to be wild for a short bit here." The menacing sound of many small feet that had rung in her ears could now be heard by the rest of the infirmary occupants, "I'd hurry and start sleeping if I were you."
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Ashleg

Twisty released Varonius' paw almost immediately upon falling victim to Raleigh's outburst.
"'Ear me out, Raleigh dear--"

The rat suddenly screwed his face up. The sounds of many tiny paws rang loudly in his ears. "'T'sounds like a stampede out there!" he screamed, hopping like a madbeast into the bed and flailing to get under the blankets.

Krantor the Brutal

Varionus scoffed, "Now, now; a chap's gotta eat, wot!" he paused. The sound of dibbuns shouting and running came closer, "Deary me, the little rascals are afoot, they sound like a military brigade! Where do I hide, can't jump out the window, wot!"

Ashleg

"Pretend yer asleep, too!" Twisty growled, tossing a pillow at him.
Anything to make him shut his gob.