Which song fits the user above you?

Started by Trigoma, November 20, 2011, 11:22:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyblade

Stand in the Rain, Superchick

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on October 08, 2015, 07:48:19 PM
THANK YOU THAT SONG DESCRIBES ME PERFECTLY I CAN'T EVEN.

Showtime (Piano Refrain) by Malcolm Brown.

I find that despite being dark in places, the song has an overall triumphant tone to it which I think fits you quite well.

Ha. You're welcome! And thank you!

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Jetthebinturong

Upward Movement (Dave Owns) by Robert Blaker.

The title "Upward Movement" describes the song quite well methinks.

Yes I'm running through Homestuck tracks to find them. As I said, I won't find one with lyrics.

Quote from: Cornflower MM on October 09, 2015, 02:13:11 AM
I'm thinking Dance, Dance by Fall Out Boy. Yes? Or no?
Um that song appears to be about having an angry, drunken one night stand with someone (who may have already been romantically involved ("You've been saving for his mattress")) which, I would like to think, is something I wouldn't do.

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Cornflower MM

Okay, sorry. I admit I was just thinking about the first verse or two (You are always saying that you can't really express yourself over the Internet without it sounding all stiff).

HERE WE GO! Maybe.

Lindsey Stirling - Master of Tides

I know it takes a moment to get going, but skip to about 30 seconds in. Maybe this one will be better?

Jetthebinturong

Amarith Waterspring

I'VE GOT A SONG THAT GETS ON EVERYBODY'S NERVES EVERYBODY'S NERVES EVERYBODY'S NERVES, I'VE GOT A SONG THAT GETS ON EVERYBODY'S NERVES AND THIS IS HOW IT GOES...
I'VE GOT A SONG THAT GETS ON EVERYBODY'S NERVES EVERYBODY'S NERVES EVERYBODY'S NERVES, I'VE GOT A SONG THAT GETS ON EVERYBODY'S NERVES AND THIS IS HOW IT GOES...
I'VE GOT A SONG THAT GETS ON EVERYBODY'S NERVES EVERYBODY'S NERVES EVERYBODY'S NERVES, I'VE GOT A SONG THAT GETS ON EVERYBODY'S NERVES AND THIS IS HOW IT GOES...(ect. ect...)
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Skyblade

What O.o

I don't know you very well, but I think Heroes by Alesso (featuring Tove Lo) fits you.

Gonff the Mousethief

Either Bird With A Broken Wing by Owl City, Champion by Clark Beckham or Beautiful Life by Nick Fradiani. Really can't decide.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Jetthebinturong

I've no idea, sorry.

Quote from: Amarith Waterspring on October 11, 2015, 03:03:58 PM
I'VE GOT A SONG THAT GETS ON EVERYBODY'S NERVES EVERYBODY'S NERVES EVERYBODY'S NERVES, I'VE GOT A SONG THAT GETS ON EVERYBODY'S NERVES AND THIS IS HOW IT GOES...(ect. ect...)

That's a bit rude...

Skyblade

I think Am I Wrong, by Nico & Vinz, also fits you.

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on October 12, 2015, 01:00:08 AM
Either Bird With A Broken Wing by Owl City, Champion by Clark Beckham or Beautiful Life by Nick Fradiani. Really can't decide.

Oh, thank you, Gonff! Very inspirational. Bird with a Broken Wing gives me the feels.

Gonff, Am I Wrong works for you as well; so does Return to Innocence by Enigma. Just in my opinion.

Rainshadow

A song I think fits you is "Dreams Don't Turn To Dust" by Owl City.

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Skyblade

It's Time, Imagine Dragons. Prism of Life, Enigma.

I truly like it! :) Thank you!

Amarith Waterspring

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on October 12, 2015, 01:30:42 AM
I've no idea, sorry.

Quote from: Amarith Waterspring on October 11, 2015, 03:03:58 PM

That's a bit rude...

I just really wanted to post that here, not really anything personal.
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Gonff the Mousethief

@Sky: I think the new song Imagine Dragon song I Was Me could relate to you in a way.

You seem like a pretty cool person Amarith, so Daisy by Zedd seems like a good fit.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Søren

Love I'm the 21st Century, Neon Trees
Don't ask me why, it's just a song I can easily see you singing to a girl one day. ::)

I'm retired from the forum

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »