News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Good Mythical Morning.

Started by Lady Ashenwyte, January 24, 2015, 08:35:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

Anyone else watching GMM here? Surely I can't be the only one.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Rainshadow

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MYTHICAL MORNING!  Yes, you're not the only one.  I don't watch GMM all the time, but I'm known to watch it while at the gym, as well as when I see a particularly interesting episode advertised on their Facebook page.  ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Lady Ashenwyte

I watch it regularly cuz their antics make me feel sooo much better. :)
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Gonff the Mousethief

I think this is one of my favorite Youtube Channels. I try to watch it as much as possible, but I miss a few episodes here and there. A good dose of entertainment on the morning!
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Rusvul

I've watched them once or twice, they're pretty funny.

CaptainRocktree

Ooo, I have heard GMM is pretty good, But I have not seen it myself. I guess I'll have to watch it now
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Jukka the Sling

My family watches some of Rhett and Link's stuff on occasion, but we don't actually watch GMM. I mean, I've seen a few clips, but never a whole episode.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

CaptainRocktree

Quote from: CaptainRocktree on January 26, 2015, 08:21:28 PM
Ooo, I have heard GMM is pretty good, But I have not seen it myself. I guess I'll have to watch it now

*Remembers posting this*

Now I'm really mad at this forum for getting me addicted to GMM...  ;D

I try to watch them everyday, I also watch them at the gym.. They are just so funny!  :P
J.R.R Tolkien

Gonff the Mousethief

The one on Friday was hilarious with Merman Rhett. I cracked up when Link said Merwoman instead of Mermaid and that little kid looked at him.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

CaptainRocktree

J.R.R Tolkien

Blaggut

~Just a soft space boi~