News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Greatest good guy warriors!

Started by Dante8002, February 15, 2020, 01:23:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dante8002

This is a list of my opinion of the top ten good guy warriors if they all fought. Not including Badgers though! You can write your own list or just make a comment. Thanks.

1. Ranguvar Foeseeker
Maybe this seems a bit puzzling to you, but I think Ranguvar is invincible. With her berserk strength, she killed four vermin with her bare hands, did not feel the whip though bleeding badly, her crazy stare & bloodwrath. I don't think a well placed arrow would kill her at all. The perfect warrior.

2. Finbarr Galedeep & Rab Streambattle
Both savage fighters, Ran fought the whole of the Foxwolf's army & slayed Silvamord, Urgan Nagru's mate. Finbarr, on the other hand slayed the Foxwolf himself. More people think Finbarr is better because he was common than Rab plus slaying the Foxwolf, but I reckon they're they are just as good warriors.

3. The Taggerung
Deyna (The Taggerung) is an awesome fighter, and an expert with his knife. Just throwing or slashing with it would make some guys out of the fight before they are anywhere near him.

4. Martin the warrior
An expert swordsman, Martin's sword strokes would be the death of many, & is always is ready for another expert opponent - its good to be ready!

5. Felldoh
A brave slave, Felldoh was a great javelin thrower & vowed his vengeance against Badrang, his captor. He got his wish by dying fighting his enemies army, slaying twenty of them.

6. Major Perigord Habile Sinistra
The commandant hare of the long Patrol, Major Perigord was brilliant sabre fighter & a born commander. As hares say, a perilous beast.

7. Martin II
Another brilliant swordsman, Martin the II was brave & determined, which helped him slay Ublaz mad eyes.

8. Matthias
Matthias was a courageous, abbey mouse who again an expert swordsman. He never gave up, & from an abbey dibbon to the feared abbey warrior he became.

9. Rakkety Tam MacBurl
A brave border squirrel who becomes the abbey warrior, Tam is an awesome blade master who protects the abbey against a flesh eating wolverine.

10. Tiria Wildlough
Tiria Wildlough with her sling would have already killed heaps of enemies before it becomes challenge for her. She becomes the High Rhulain of Green Isle.
Yalahoo!