News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Corrupt-a-Wish

Started by Matthias720, March 20, 2012, 08:07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Granted! They aren't mean! They're down right vicious! By the time your done stopping the gunfights and executions, you collapse of exhaustion and the anarchy resumes.

I wish that it was Monday.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Norham Waterpaw

Granted. Now you are forever stuck with every bad thing that comes with a monday:

I wish for a good night of sleep
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

James Gryphon

Granted. You'll get it in fifty-three years.

I wish that I could take pictures and videos of my memories and upload them to my computer.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

Granted, but because of this amazing technology your computer has been hacked into several dozen times and everyone knows exactly what your memories are.

I wish that my next fencing class would come. (Which is on Mondays. ;D ;D)
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

Granted. You get to spend every day for the rest of this week helping ranchers put up fences.

I wish that I could turn invisible and back again at will.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

Granted. You hang a poster on your wall that says "Invisible" you turn to that and then turn to "And Back again" you can harness this amazing power whenever you want to! Isn't that great?

I wish for a wish from the magic fish!

James Gryphon

Granted. The magic fish's wish is that humans would stop eating seafood. Unfortunately for him, his wish isn't granted.

I wish that I could sneak up behind where you are and scare you, at any moment of any day that I want.
« Subject to editing »

Eulaliaaa!

Granted, but unfortunately the first time you do that, I whirl around and punch you in the face so hard that you go flying through the wall. Sadly, I am in a building on the side of a cliff and you fall off of it. Though, you don't die immediately even though you've broken every bone in your body. You lay there, lost, for days until a savage squirrel comes along and eats you.  ;D

I wish I had twenty toes  :P
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Izeroth

Granted. You'll never walk normally again, but it does look pretty cool.

I wish I could control the future.

rrrrr

Granted, but the only way to do it is running 20 miles, so you get really tired when you try to do it.

I wish I posted here 1 second ago.
rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Dibbun Against Bedtime

Granted. You did.
I wish afuyuygreyghgfydhvygetaytygrwfueakjshyd was a real and usable word.
"An' if on an empty tummy I'm slain,
Then I'll jolly well never get killed again,
So pass the pudden an' fetch those pies,
An' I'll give the foebeast a rotten surprise!"

Norham Waterpaw

Granted, but now the world hates you because that's the word Mary Poppins sings about now.

I wish for an incorruptible wish.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Izeroth

Granted. Your wish is now entirely incorruptible, indestructible, un-returnable, and non-refundable. Unfortunately, it's also no fun at all.

I wish for three more wishes.

Delthion

Granted! These wishes are picked for you by Bob the Snail! He wishes that you were faster, faster and faster! So that by the end of the wishes, when you walk, you go into a blur and appear twenty miles from where you started!

I wish that it was tomorrow.

Norham Waterpaw

Granted, but you awake at noon and find a list of chores stamped to your forehead that need to be completed by 1 'O-clock.

I wish for a sandwich