News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Corrupt-a-Wish

Started by Matthias720, March 20, 2012, 08:07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyblade

Granted, a giant sandwich falls on your head and kills you.

I wish more people would post in the Crossover RP.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

James Gryphon

Granted. They're all people who aren't in the RP, commenting on how they thought the RPers could have done or said it better. There are so many of these posts after each RP post that it becomes almost impossible to keep up with the story.

I wish that I was never tired.
« Subject to editing »

Skyblade

Lol at your response; it was so perfect ;D And DITTO about the "I wish I was never tired" thing. Seriously.

Granted. You get nine hours of sleep every night and stop feeling tired. However, you now have less time in the day to do work. You eventually fall behind and fail all your classes (this would suck if it happened IRL though).

I wish my flute playing was so good it could make people cry :P

James Gryphon

Granted. Whenever you start to play, your music is so beautiful that you break down and start crying. Unfortunately, this interrupts all of your performances, and you become known world-wide as "the weeping flutist". You never get a good gig due to this, but your videos get millions of views on Youtube. One day, you make the mistake of reading the comments section of one of your videos, and are scarred for life.

I wish that I could change any part of my personality at will.
« Subject to editing »

Banya

Granted.  You begin changing aspects of your personality, starting small and working toward more significant and noticeable changes, but your friends slowly begin to drift away because they love you as you are.  By the time you realize this, so many years have gone by that there is too much space and time between your friends and your true self for a fresh start.

I wish I could find the perfect birthday present for my dad.

Skyblade

Granted! You find the absolutely best birthday present for your dad. Unfortunately, it's also too expensive. You end up getting him another toaster.

I wish I could function well with only a little bit of sleep.

James Gryphon

Granted, but the opposite is also true; whenever you've slept well, you can't function as well, and being tired is still uncomfortable.

I wish I never made any mistakes or bad decisions.
« Subject to editing »

Mhera

Granted. You never make any decisions at all. You become the most indecisive person in the world.

I wish ice cream didn't melt.

Skyblade

Granted, it now explodes. After you eat it.

I wish I legitimately win the Mafia game I'm playing on another forum.

Mhera

Granted. Your win is so legit that it scares the real Mafia and they assassinate you.

I wish that money grew on cacti.

James Gryphon

Granted. Money comes from and only from cacti. From now on, you have to wear special gloves whenever you buy or sell anything.

I wish that I had two mechanical arms that I could wield as effectively as my real ones.
« Subject to editing »

Eulaliaaa!

Granted, you now have mechanical arms replacing your real arms. They constantly have to be charged and aren't very strong or durable. But they sure do look cool.

I wish I could live in the world I made in the book I wrote.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Skyblade

Quote from: Eulaliaaa! on August 11, 2015, 05:49:10 AM
I wish I could live in the world I made in the book I wrote.

(I know how you feel)

Granted! It's too bad you die at the end of the book, though.

I wish I was better at writing and flute/piccolo playing ~

Eulaliaaa!

(But... that's not how the book ends ;-;)

Granted, you're now the best there is. But unfortunately you get attacked by a shark and lose your right arm, so you can't play and have difficulty writing with your other arm. (I'm assuming you're right handed  :P)

I wish I could be a part of a certain tribe in the book I wrote.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Hickory

Granted. You're the commander of the tribe's wars, handling all things combat related, but you have a big ego and a small brain, henceforth you insist on tried and failed battle tactics without listening to any of your superior strategists. You treat each lost battle like a small loss and assure yourself that the next one will be won. Eventually your ego gets the better of you and you storm into battle yelling "FRENCH FRIES" before a well-aimed arrow silence you and puntures your ego.

I wish I would be a decent soccer player and cooperate in the best way possible with my team.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.