Favorite Redwall Cover?

Started by Mommui, September 22, 2019, 04:06:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mommui

Whats your favorite redwall book cover? My favorites were always the tapestry style ones, I believe only Redwall, Mossflower, and Mattimeo got them.
Spoiler
[close]

My other favorite one is one of Loamhedge's hardback cover designs
Spoiler
[close]
Lonna Bowstripe looks so cool on it!

Jarky Thistlebrush

I can't get images to work, but here's a link: https://redwall.fandom.com/wiki/The_Rogue_Crew
For some reason I've always liked this cover.
Edit: I've also always liked the covers of the Dutch editions.
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

DanielofRedwall

Probably an obvious call given my profile picture, but I have always loved this version of Mossflower.
Spoiler
[close]
It's the copy I own and recently just finished re-reading.
Received mostly negative reviews.

PanopticEmu

tbh, I would have loved to see a leatherbound hardback set of the complete works, with a layout similar to this:

just plain and simple, no frills, but beautiful on soft leather. Yes, it's a mockup: no books like this were ever published.
discord: PanopticEmu#0001

Sailears

I adore this cover art, by far my favourite artwork not only of Redwall but of many other things.

The colours are stunning, the setting is stunning, the atmosphere having an almost dream-like quality is beautiful beyond comprehension.

I can't express how much I love this painting.
My ears, how are you, wot!

PanopticEmu

ah yes, Triss had some wonderful art pieces made for it.
discord: PanopticEmu#0001

clunylooney

The Cover from The Long Patrol is my favorite.
"ABSOFLIPPINLUTELY" - Me