What's Your Favourite...

Started by Rainshadow, July 26, 2012, 06:51:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

This game is pretty simple.  All you have to do is ask what somebeast's favourite stuff is.  Then, after the person below you answers, they ask a question.  Example:

Q:  What's your favourite animal?
 A:  A cat.
 Q:  What's your favourite TV show?
 Etc.

What's your favourite animal?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

otters!

what's your favorite food?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Lasagna!

What's your favorite drink?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

It's hard to choose a favorite drink. If I had to choose, it'd be white grape juice, tea, cider, or chocolate milk

what's your favorite movie quote?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

I don't know, but I do like this one from Inception:

Arthur: It would have to be a 747.
Cobb: Why is that?
Arthur: Because in a 747, the pilot's up top, and the first class cabin's in the nose, so no one would walk through. But you'd have to buy out the entire cabin. And the first class flight attendant...
Saito: I bought the airline.
[Everybody turns and stares at him. Saito just shrugs]
Saito: It seemed neater.

What's your favorite mode of transportation?

Redwaller

Car! Driving a car is awesome!

What's your favorite Tolkien book?

Rainshadow

The Hobbit!

What's your favorite actor/actress?

Redwallfan7

Selena Gomez and Anna Popplewell, and I can't decide for an actor

What's your favorite Redwall species?

Rainshadow

Good:  Otter, Bad:  Wildcat.

What's your favorite toy?

Redwallfan7

um, I don't know... maybe stuffed animals?

What's your favorite sport to watch in the  Olympics?

W0NWILL

I dunno, I'm not a big watcher of the olympics.

What's your favourite Redwall book?

Reagen Bailey

I really liked the Marlfox because it has a lot of trickery and backstabbing and it is really fun to read.

What is your dream car? :P
Many professional SEO companies are UK based.
A good SEO company will have testimonials.

Flandor

The new Ford Mustang, in navy blue with the bright white stripe.  So sharp.

What's your favorite time of day?
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

DanielofRedwall

Late afternoon about an hour from sunset. I like going for walks at this time.

What is your favourite fruit?
Received mostly negative reviews.

Flandor

Really ripe/high-quality kiwi fruit, or peaches.

What's your favorite kind of muffin?
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer