News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

What is your favorite vermin race/evil race

Started by SilentSam, November 13, 2014, 09:31:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What is your favorite evil race?

Foxes
Cats
Rats
Reptiles
Weasels
Ferrets
Stoats
Pine Martens
Sables
Wolverines

SilentSam

So, what is your favorite? Mine would be a Stoat.  ;D
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Gonff the Mousethief

Foxes! My RP character, Marshall the Blue Fox is a good fox, plus, I just love the slyness and cunning of them!!!  :D
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Lady Amber

Talinn

Foxes, definitely. Pretty much all of my RP characters have been foxes, and I love reading about/watching them. I'm thinking about getting one when I finish up school and find a job in a city/state that allows it, though they are a fair bit of work and you can't really raise them in an apartment, so I might be waiting for a while  ;D.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TC9xlQJ2OVE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RCNxQRedwQ

Søren

My vote is cats, but pine martin's are a close second.

I'm retired from the forum

The Skarzs

Ferrets are awesome. (RIP Fetiva: That last mouse finally got you)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

LT Sandpaw

I like rats the best,
They always seem to be the most varied in the stories.
Plus their boss in real life.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Rainshadow

Wildcats, 'cause, well, y'know, they're awesome.  Especially Gingivere.  He was really cool.  I do like foxes as well, as they seem like quite smart vermin; very good at being very evil.  But wildcats take my vote, 'cause cats are seriously awesome.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

SilentSam

Quote from: Rainshadow on November 15, 2014, 12:38:16 AM
  Wildcats, 'cause, well, y'know, they're awesome.  Especially Gingivere.  He was really cool.  I do like foxes as well, as they seem like quite smart vermin; very good at being very evil.  But wildcats take my vote, 'cause cats are seriously awesome.
Very true.
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

SilentSam

HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D

Delthion

Wolverine. Never was there a greater threat in Mossflower. If he had stayed sane.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

LT Sandpaw

It seems a lot of Redwalls greatest threats did go insane.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Delthion

Yeah, that was the only thing I didn't like about the series; the only way the goodbeasts seemed to be able to win was if the bad guy went insane.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.