News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Movie/TV show VS Book

Started by Trisscar95, December 03, 2011, 09:06:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria Wildlough

It doesn't matter, you can still watch them.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Marlfox70

I wanted a Redwall movie <3 had decided it could work after watching the new lion the witch and the wardrobe and how well they did the animals :)

Driffle

We need more episodes of the TV show. Of course books too. I wish Brian Jacques was still alive, WE NEED MORE BOOKS!!  ;) -Driffle

Lutra

I really am of the opinion we don't need more books.  I think 23 of a similar formula is more than enough.  Now, tv shows based on a book or two, I wouldn't mind seeing more of.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

georgedepp

I would love movies. My favourite movies are:
1. Gladiator.
2. Home alone 3.
3. Volcano.
4. The core.
5. The Karate Kid.

ryanbrian

Movies are one of my passion to watch every week. I have seen lots of movies but some of my favourite movies are: Home alone 3, Terminator salvation, Mr and Mrs Smith, Final Destination 5 and Paranormal activity.

2 quid is good

defo a tv series, thats what started me off, and ep 39 always makes me cry, I mean ALWAYS!
I've been here throughout my formative years......

So please don't judge me by my tweenage posts XD

Redwallfan7

I love the t.v series. I'm still on the Mattimeo season, though. I think everything (well most of everything) is fairly close to the books.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

2 quid is good

You're gonna love that series, especially at the end when Matthias goes to Matti "be kind in victory my son" and then he does umm i'll stop cos I don't want to spoil it!
I've been here throughout my formative years......

So please don't judge me by my tweenage posts XD

Robert

Well ... What if David Jacques, son of Brian, will write Redwall Books ? I know he is an artist, but who knows  ??? And Redwall TV series ... I think Nelvana, will make movies at some Redwall Books  :-\
Win For Redwall!!!

shanebob

I am interested to watch the movie show because i am very tired with reading the book and feel so bad. Movie show is the right way through which you can enjoy your self and pass out the time.

Redwallfan7

Who agrees that they should make all of the books into t.v series or a movie? or probably not because I wouldn't want those good books ruined with 3d cg animation it would have to be 2d to be good.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Lutra

^ Not all of them.  I think people would get bored of the predictable storyline after about three of them.  There can be too much of a good thing. ;)
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Wydran Riverpaw

I'd also rather see a movie or TV series than a new book. I wouldn't want Redwall books from another author. I think that adaptations of the books would be fine as long as they stay true to the spirit of Redwall that Brian Jacques created.

A movie might also bring more attention to the books, too. I think that a film would probably be done in CGI, since that seems to be where animation is going now, and I don't mind that. I think it'd be interesting to see the characters created in that way. I just really hope that if a film adaptation is made, it's done well and not as a cheap money-grabbing scheme.

Søren

The CGI that is capable now could make a very good movie.  But a book would be good to.  And don't think that I have ruled out that Brian Jaques is dead, because if you remember, The Rouge Crew came out after he died.  Some authors have books that they are waiting to publish and they die and the book gets published by a family member. I think that if a movie is within the budget, it would be the best move, even thug a new book would be nice.

I'm retired from the forum