News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

What do you think the Forum will be like in 20 years?

Started by Delthion, December 27, 2015, 07:08:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

I would be almost 40 in 20 years... that is creepy. And I doubt I would have time for the forums at that point. :P
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Vilu Daskar

In 20 years I'll be the only choice for admin that makes any sense. All of you will have already become staff and it'll just be me and a bunch of people that have only been on for a fraction of the time I've been on.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Jetthebinturong

I don't think anyone who's on at the moment would be considered for staff except Sky and Banya.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Vilu Daskar

Maybe not now but within the next 20 years they will be, except for Del. See page two.