News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

FNN (Forum News Network) Office

Started by Hickory, June 01, 2015, 12:45:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueRose

Hmmm.... Could we interview uninvolved parties concerning their opinions, both on the progress of the elections and the candidates?
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

BlueRose

Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Cornflower MM

Can I be a reporter too, Sage? Please? (I know I already asked this, but who cares?)

Hickory

Rusvul

Where may I find the news written by your wonderful reporters?

BlueRose

I don't think we've actually written anything yet. Have we, Chief?

Hickory

@rus: Currently I'm interviewing the candidates in the Cellar Elections thread. Other people have not finished their articles/interviews yet.
@Bluerose: Ash is writing something about Jet, but it's not completed.

Hickory

DP, pardon me....

ALERT REGARDING ALL EMPLOYEES: We need someone to interview the citizens in the "Chat about the forum elections" thread, pronto!

Hickory

Uh, you guys signed up for a job, so do ya wanna do it?

BlueRose

I'm interviewing behind the scenes. And working on a really really awesome report. So.... Don't put too much work on the donkey?

Hickory

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Hickory

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien