"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

FNN (Forum News Network) Office

Started by Hickory, June 01, 2015, 12:45:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Hey, what competition? *Runs into the office*

Hickory

The RAFF Awards. Speak to Captain Tammo.

@Dann: She never sent the interview.  :-\
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Cornflower MM

Captain Tammo

Hi you guys! Just thought I'd swing by the station to say hey and thanks for the publicity! If you guys need anything or have any questions regarding The RAFF Awards, feel free to shoot myself or the other judges a PM or something.

You guys rock!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on July 03, 2015, 09:33:21 PM
Russa, I want you getting a one on one with Tammo! What does he plan for he future? His motivations?
On it, dude.
Freddy

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Hickory

Captain Tammo

Hi all! Would any of you guys by chance be willing to serve as paparazzi at the Red Carpet Event going on for the Official Redwall Abbey Forum Fanfiction Awards Show? It'd certainly add to the fun if people had a chance of get interviewed as they came in to the event!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Hickory

I'm up to it. Jukka? Russa? Corn?

Jukka the Sling

I'm kind of participating in it...
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

Hickory

Delthion

REVIVE!!! More literature to the masses! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Hickory

Revive. If anybody would like an ad in the news, PM me!