News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

A duel, wot?

Started by Morgazath, April 16, 2015, 12:59:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stonestripe

Balancing on stones sounds amazing
"Defend the weak, protect both young and old, never desert your friends. Give justice to all, be fearless in battle and always ready to defend the right."

—The law of Badger Lords"

Morgazath

Okay. Sounds good. Now the fun part.

CHARACTER SHEETS!
Name: Varo Blacksea
Appearance: Studded blue vest, brown leather boots, silver armguards. Dark brown with the faintest trace of black.
Weapon(s): Steel shield and a long sword made out of ebony. Has a dagger in each boot.
Other: Has a scar over his left eye.
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Stonestripe

Name: Rauthum Wavebreak
Appearence: Simple brown tunic, Black waist belt with a short sword attatched, Dark brown fur with a silk look to it.
Weapons: Short sword, sling tied to the belt, and a small clam knife
"Defend the weak, protect both young and old, never desert your friends. Give justice to all, be fearless in battle and always ready to defend the right."

Morgazath

Sorry this took so long, so do we begin?
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Stonestripe

I am ready when you are :)