News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

you are a mouse, it is dark, and you must choose

Started by a crumb, April 03, 2021, 03:54:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

a crumb

i don't think i need to provide much explanation as to how this will work...

you wake up in a dark room. you know you are a mouse, and you know you went to bed in the abbey. you do not know where you are, or why it is so warm, or why you seem to have a bad of acorns, a short wooden sword, and some sort of spherical, metallic object. you collect these things and stand up. there is nothing in sight, but things are so dim that you can barely see. there appear to be exits to the north and east.

what do you want to do?

Booklover

Panic.

Investigate the bag(?) of acorns and the metal sphere.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

a crumb

you investigate the bad of acorns, wondering why you think of the container as being evil. you find twelve acorns inside, all of them intact and apparently safe to eat, if you ever become hungry. the metallic sphere fits in your paw, and is smooth and cool to the touch. you do not see any opening, or markings on it, and you have no idea what to make of it.

what do you want to do?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

a crumb

a voice sounds off in your head. you do not get the cultural context enough to execute its desire. there are exits to the north and east.

what do you want to do?

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

shisteer of nothing much

I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Booklover

Error. Error. Cannot compute.

a crumb

voices echo inside your head. you initially cannot decide what to do, whether to go east, or go north, or this early attempt to violate the rules of physics. eventually, you figure east is as good as any, and begin plodding cautiously along the corridor. it grows dimmer at first, but eventually you detect a slight lightening of your environment. however, the dull warmth is also getting noticeably stronger. there are paths to the east and back to the west.
what do you want to do?

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

a crumb

you plod along the corridor, feeling the warmth increase. it is a pleasing sensation, and you soon come to a bend. you turn, and are greeted by a torch just around the corner. there is a door further down the corridor, with a window set in it, but it appears dark behind it. there is also a hole in the wall to your left, but you cannot tell if it goes anywhere.
what do you want to do?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

a crumb

a voice echoes in your head, strangely familiar, but you continue to remember that you are a mouse of redwall abbey and struggle to comprehend its pattern of speech and its item of reference. unfazed, you continue to wonder which decision you should make.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy