News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

you are a mouse, it is dark, and you must choose

Started by a crumb, April 03, 2021, 03:54:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

a crumb

you decide that as brave as you're willing to be, prudence would suggest a wiser course. you lurk backwards into the shadows close to the wall, suppressing an unexplained desire to move yourself in certain poses, and wait for the beast to round the corner. your decision is vindicated, as you see a small squirrel walk calmly around the corner. the squirrel does not speak, but seems more generally confused than specifically surprised at your presence.
what do you want to do?

Kade Rivok

Try to remember if you've seen this squirrel before at the Abbey or in Mossflower.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

..Und if ye did, vot zort o' 'at vere zey vearin'?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Booklover

Look at them thoughtfully without speaking, then do a jig.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

shisteer of nothing much

Glare at them and demand what they're doing in your fortress.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Make sure to only do one of the things that you've thought of doing.  Trying to do them all at once wouldn't end well.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

shisteer of nothing much

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Error. Error. Cannot compute.

a crumb

a dozen different reactions overwhelm you. you think of doing contradictory things. your head spins, your heart beats faster, and you can feel the orb you hold pulsating rapidly. you feel yourself slipping away, the barrage of suggestions haranguing you from somewhere you cannot comprehend. just before you lose consciousness, you see a squirrel looking down at you, oddly pacific in its facial expression.

you are a squirrel. you are looking down at a mouse, sprawled out in the corridor of some subterranean fortress. a strange orb lies just outside the mouse's grasp.
what do you want to do?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

shisteer of nothing much

Tie the mouse up in case he's an enemy, then wake him up and question him.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!