News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

My total forum takeover!

Started by AbbotAlf0805, June 08, 2012, 05:02:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

Attention Redwall fans! I am Hellhound! The fox warlord of the north and I am here to take total control of your beloved Redwall Forum! Their is nothing you can do to stop me! MUHAHAHA!!!! (Treat this like an RP)
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

rakkety tam

wait wait i thought u were abbotalf0805
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

AbbotAlf0805

Dude it's just for fun.

There is nothing you fans can do about my takeover! REDWALL IS MINE!!!! MUHAHAHA!!!!!
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

rakkety tam

i know its just for fun i'm just messing with ya

oh great hellhound........................can u take redwall tommarow we are in the middle of a feast
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Redwaller

Fear me, fans! I am the great Dranfor Rofnard, evil warlord! We have taken over your beloved Forum! Bwahahahahahaha!!!

AbbotAlf0805

All the more reason to destroy you all! MUHAHAHAHA!!!

Taggerung_of_Redwall

This topic is more fitting for the Cellars, so I'll move it.
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

AbbotAlf0805

Redwallfan7

You'll never conquer Redwall!
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

AbbotAlf0805

Redwallfan7

Oh yeah?

*Starts charging with a pike*

Redwaaaaaalllll!!!
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

AbbotAlf0805

(pulls out two claymores) Ah!!!

Redwallfan7

*gets closer, and throws the pike* Ha, ha! So that's how you want to play, vermin? Then let the games begin!

psybox

()
    a
    ()

key
()=portal (color coded)
a=random person on either side
looped!