News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Redwall Time

Started by AbbotAlf0805, July 17, 2012, 08:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusvul

i come back into redwall with a bloody sabre. and some really really good moss. and a big gash on my arm. "ferret.... in mossflower... robber band.... dead..... infirmary...." rusvul slumps to the ground

W0NWILL

I run down and assist Rusvul, "It's fine matey,"

Rusvul

x eyes open x 'just a scratch... ferret is worse off......  i got some great moss, though. and i found a log that i can make a good target'

W0NWILL

"I can tell, but let's get you to the infirmary."

Rusvul

laughs, then winces in pain.

AbbotAlf0805

(I'm also gonna be the abbot)

Abbot Alf (laugh) gets up before the creatures in cavern hole and says, "Welcome all to Redwall! Now we feast!"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwallfan7

plays lawn games with the otters
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rusvul

awwwwwww..... while i'm in the infirmary? seriously!?!?!?

W0NWILL

"Sorry abbot, I'd love to but..." Indicates Rusvul. *mutters to rusvul* "I'll bring you some."

AbbotAlf0805

The abbey beasts all feast!
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rusvul

'no need. i'm ok. a quick bandage will do. feasting is the only thing as important as fighting.

W0NWILL

"Okay!" *drops Rusvul and hurries to my seat* "Let's chow!"

AbbotAlf0805

W0NWILL

*dunks my head in a deeper'n'ever turnip'n'beetroot pie* *remarks to neighbor* "I wonder who's going to wash the dibbuns tonight?"

Rusvul

owwwwww..... x tears a random mouses habit and uses fabric to bandage arm. also takes some leaves from pouch, chews them up, and puts them on arm. 'dock, poppy,basil, and thyme' i mutter, and make a face 'horrible taste.' sits down to feast, and grabs a big plate of garlic and mushroom pasties