News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

I need an Army

Started by Aimless Gallivanter, March 26, 2016, 04:24:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aimless Gallivanter

I need a loyal army!! I'll explain the reasons for it once I have enough recruits!!
JOIN NOW FOR A HIGHER CAUSE!! YOULL BE COMPENSATED FOR YOUR TIME AND EFFORT!!

ALL RECRUITS WELCOME! NONE WILL BE TURNED AWAY!
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES??
im gay!!!!!!

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Aimless Gallivanter

YOUR LOYALTY IS JUST WHAT WE NEED HERE IN THE ARMY. FOR YOUR VALIANT EFFORTS IN PROMOTING THE ARMY, YOU WILL BE PROMOTED TO CORPORAL.
WELCOME TO THE ARMY CORPORAL SAGETIP.
im gay!!!!!!

The Skarzs

What's the worst that could happen? I'm in.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Aimless Gallivanter

YOU WON'T REGRET IT. WE NEED STRONG TROLLS LIKE YOU HERE, YOU'LL MAKE A FINE SOLDIER. YOU'LL GET YOUR ORDERS ONCE I GET ENOUGH RECRUITS. WELCOME TO THE ARMY, PRIVATE SKARZS.
im gay!!!!!!

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Aimless Gallivanter

IF YOU FIND YOURSELF PREVIOUSLY CONTRACTED TO ANOTHER ARMY, DON'T LET IT STOP YOU FROM JOINING. ALL ARE WELCOME TO JOIN THE CAUSE.
ENLIST NOW
im gay!!!!!!

LT Sandpaw

Why not, I'll join. I'm a Lieutenant and have experience in commanding a platoon but I'll go wherever you need me.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Aimless Gallivanter

EXCELLENT, SOME BATTLE-HARDENED SOLDIERS WITH EXPERIENCE UNDER THEIR BELTS ARE WHAT WE NEED. WELCOME TO THE ARMY, LIEUTENANT.
im gay!!!!!!

Rusvul

Well, you're in luck. I am, in fact, the very model of a modern major general.

Aimless Gallivanter

SUCH A SOLDIER LIKE YOU WON'T HAVE ANY TROUBLE PROVING HIMSELF WORTHY OF THE TITLE, THEN. WELCOME TO THE ARMY, LIEUTENANT RUSVUL.
im gay!!!!!!

James Gryphon

I'm willing to consider affiliating with your little force, but only in exchange for the following ranks/positions, and without any possibility of demotion and/or reduction in grade, rank and/or status:
General of the Army
Brevet General of the Armies
Admiral of the Ocean Sea
Dictator-for-Life
« Subject to editing »

Aimless Gallivanter

WITH ALL DUE RESPECT, MR. GRYPHON, THIS IS VERY SERIOUS ENLISTMENT OPERATION. THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE GENERAL OF THE ARMY, MYSELF, AND I HAVE NO AUTHORITY TO GRANT ANY OF THOSE OTHER TITLES. THIS IS THE ARMY SIR. YOU CAN EITHER JOIN LIKE EVERYONE ELSE HERE, OR YOU CAN GO PLAY YOUR GAMES SOMEWHERE ELSE.
im gay!!!!!!

James Gryphon

Be that way!

Consider your outfit to have earned my enmity.
« Subject to editing »

Aimless Gallivanter

I GAVE YOU A FAIR CHANCE, MR. GRYPHON. AMBITION LIKE YOURS WOULD BE WELL RECIEVED IN THIS ARMY. IF YOU WOULD RECONSIDER, I KNOW YOU'D RISE IN THE RANKS QUICKLY.
im gay!!!!!!