News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

I need an Army

Started by Aimless Gallivanter, March 26, 2016, 04:24:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aimless Gallivanter

AN ALLEGIANCE WITH YOUR HORDE WOULD BE VERY WELCOME, SO LONG AS YOU PLEDGE TO AID ME STEADFASTLY IN MY SINGLE GOAL.
im gay!!!!!!

Lady Ashenwyte

I will join your little band, but only if I have these titles without any chance of demotion and/or execution.

Grandmaster of Assassins.
High Priest of the deity that has favoured you.
Captain of the Black Phoenix
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Aimless Gallivanter

MR. ASHENWYTE, WHAT RELIGION YOU HEAD OR I FOLLOW OUTSIDE OF THE ARMY IS OF NO CONCERN IN THIS ENLISTMENT OFFICE, AND THIS ISN'T A NAVY, SIR, IT'S THE ARMY.

HOWEVER, CONCERNING THE FIRST TITLE, OUR SPECIAL OPS UNIT IS IN NEED OF A DIRECTOR. WELCOME TO THE ARMY, DIRECTOR ASHENWYTE.
im gay!!!!!!

Lady Ashenwyte

Every army needs naval support and a High Priest to keep morale up. Anyway, do I have a target at this particular time?
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Aimless Gallivanter

NO ORDERS WILL BE RELEASED UNTIL I HAVE REGISTERED ALL WILLING RECRUITS. PLEASE STANDBY UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
im gay!!!!!!

Ashleg

Quote from: Aimless Gallivanter on March 27, 2016, 02:28:55 AM
AN ALLEGIANCE WITH YOUR HORDE WOULD BE VERY WELCOME, SO LONG AS YOU PLEDGE TO AID ME STEADFASTLY IN MY SINGLE GOAL.
Why, that depends what your goal is.

Aimless Gallivanter

ALL WILL BE EXPLAINED IN DUE TIME, ASHLEG. WELCOME TO THE ARMY.
im gay!!!!!!

Hickory

*a large airship enters the area*

The Brotherhood of Steel wishes to ally itself with this faction. Armored infantry and heavy ballistic air support can go a long way with enemies.... Or synths.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Aimless Gallivanter

EXCELLENT. WE NEED ALL THE POWER WE CAN GET FOR THE CAUSE. WELCOME TO THE ARMY.
im gay!!!!!!

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Aimless Gallivanter

YOUVE MADE A GREAT DECISION TODAY. WELCOME TO THE ARMY.
im gay!!!!!!

Russa Nodrey

Cool! *Rides in on my unicorn* Her name is Cindy.
Freddy

Aimless Gallivanter

WELCOME TO THE ARMY, CINDY.
im gay!!!!!!

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Lady Ashenwyte

The Officio Assassinorum wishes to join you.