The M.R.S. Genesis

Started by Delthion, December 26, 2014, 04:01:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

OOC: Time skip, so we can go past the walking part?
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

Brushdale slowed as the group approached the crash site. The Arkship seemed desolate, except for the hum of one of the of the engines. He didn't see a way to get inside the massive ship.
"Sir," he said turning to the lynx captain, "Should we cut a hole through? I'm sure we could blast one open enough for us to crawl inside."

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

"I don't think we should blast through, even with the high Ion levels, if some are desperate enough, they would come back here. Just cut through and we will see if there are any survivors." Said Hastigeth, having the Genesis beam down some powerful cutting equipment.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Hickory

"Um, the ions shouldn't hurt you. My datapad isn't scanning any other high levels, it's all normal." Jenbean surveyed the wreck. "And you might want to cut in over there. Ship schematics say that cutting through the weak spot, which is also, strangely, double doored, should allow easy access to the bridge. It probably is the bridge." Jenbean walked over to the spot and wiped away debris. Frowning, he closely inspected the insignia and writing on the area. "Actually, this says Main Airlock. In Emergency, pull lever.." The fox gave an experimental tug on a faded red painted lever. "Locked pretty tight. While that cutting equipment gets down here, I'll run a dianostic on the ship." Walking a few feet to the left, he pulled open a hatch that revealed a console and plug-in terminal. "Normally I'd have a 'bot to help me sort through the minor stuff, but this ship was designed before some major technical developments.... darn. Needs biometric clearence. Captain, if you would..." the fox guestured for Hastigeth to place his paw on the biometric scanner.

Delthion

OOC: But Sage, if it was powerful enough to weaken the jamming field, then it should have been dangerous for prolonged exposure, but it is still safe for us to go in for a few hours to explore.

Hickory

OOC: ? Ions in RL aren't particularly dangerous. Just have the captain scan, so they can enter, explore and leave.

Faiyloe

"Here, allow me," Savill said brushing forwards and placing her paw on the pad, "I should still have clearance, My uncle, Edward Savill, was head engineer of the Arkship project and my Aunt, Armina Savill, was head of the entire project itself. It was her invention of deep space stasis which made the trip possible, but you all probably know that already." Armina and Edwards both went off in the Arkship together, a portion of the crew had to stay awake to run the ship and they had volunteered. They had wanted to see their work through to the end.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Hickory

Jenbean covered his surprise. "Excellent." He tapped out a few commands on the keyboard, and the hatch hissed open. "Good. The second batch should open automatically." Jenbean stepped through to the bridge.

Søren

Brushdale rolled his eyes as he walked through the first hatch, imitating Savill in a mocking voice in his mind.
He drew his rifle as they entered. He didn't see anything out of place...yet.

Hickory

The fox fingered his holstered pistol. "Well, then. Here's the command console, I already have the information I need but if any of you want some more... all the crew and passenger files are in there, ship's logs, engine reports..."

Delthion

Hastigeth pushed several buttons on the panel and said; "No, we don't need the personnel files, just the logs." Then he proceeded to download the logs onto a separate device that he brought.

Faiyloe

"This place looks deserted. It might be a good place to make headquarters after we secure the ship," Savill said looking around and passing into a main hallway. None of the lights where working but she still remembered the layout pretty well. "come on the bridge should be this way," She said and started down the hall. She did not care if they did not follow she wanted to see it for herself.   
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Søren

Brushdale scoffed to himself, then shrugged and followed the wolf. Someone's going to need to save her neck. he thought as he walked down the hall. He handed Savil and the others small lights to use because of the lack of illumination on board.

Hickory

OOC: Isn't Savill a wolf or fox? Or was he following Hastigeth?