News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Which Redwall Character Are You Most Like?

Started by Skipper, November 05, 2011, 09:40:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LT Sandpaw

Well I think its kinda easy for me, I'm clearly some hare from the books, take your pick on which one. I'm going to put my finger on Buckler from the Sable Queen.
I am a patriot, there's no other word for it. I am a skilled fighter and lots of people consider me selfish and I have few real friends. But the argument could be made that I am a squirrel as well. I love to climb and lead and I hate losing.

My nickname is Squirrel and lost of people refer to me that way. If I was to pick a squirrel that I am most similar too it would be Rufe Brush from Mariel of Redwall not the Rufe Brush from Bellmaker I am nothing like the squirrel in Bellmaker Its like Brain made an entirely new character in the sequel.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Nightfire

Lady Amber from Mossflower. That actually used to be my username, before I changed it to Nightfire. ;D
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Kitsune

Quote from: Banya on April 13, 2015, 04:56:52 AM
Plugg, you remind me of many of the most notable Recorders.  Firstly, Egbert the Scholar: an avid reader and writer who deviates from the norm (your font of choice=Egbert's chosen spoken dialect) and avoids conflict (aka the Cellars).  Secondly, Tim Churchmouse: a calm yet youthful personality.  Thirdly, Craklyn: active, clever, and a good friend.  Finally, Abbess Germaine: wise, peaceful, remarkable, soft-spoken yet venerable. 
I wouldn't exactly say the original Plugg Firetail is your spirit animal.

Ahahaha, I would say that I am nothing like the character Plugg Firetail, as you said. My younger self admired him for the way he stood up to Princess Kurda, hence the username.

Egbert always was my favorite mole. Although I cannot see myself alone in a little hole; maybe alone on a mountain where there is a tremendous view and the winds are free (whoa, calm down there inner Elsa. :P ). The others that you mentioned seem to be similar to me as well, I just do not have an issue on their places of residence. ;) You are a good analyst of character.

Skyblade

Quote from: PluggFiretail on April 13, 2015, 04:14:19 AM
I.... really do not know. Anybody have any ideas?

^^

I don't know who I am like...

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

rrrrr

rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Skyblade

Which one? :D (Thank you though! ^^)

I don't know much about you still, but I want to say you're a cat or fox just based on your name :P I would say you're like the wildcat from Redwall, Squire Julian Gingivere.

Gonff the Mousethief

Thinking it About it, I would be amid of Gingivere, Buckler, and Egbert. I tend to be very different from people want me to be like Gingevere, Sabe a little with Buckler, Plus I share his taste of adventure, and finally Egbert, still following the broken mold. Plus with him, he reads and writes a lot and is solitary like I do and an like, so I guess a good match.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Mhera

I'm not really sure who I'm like. Maybe some shrew :P

@Gonff: Those three all make sense, but I think Gingivere fits you the most of all.

Skyblade

@Mhera: Maybe the character you're named after ;)

And shrews are cool, anyway xD I like the Log-a-Log from Matthias' time. He was, to put it in few words, what a leader should be like.

rrrrr

I actually rooted for Ungatt Trunn when he was hating on Pitru :P
rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Faiyloe

I would say I am more like Hon Rosie. Love food the eating part, not so much the cooking part, though I would prefer to cook myself then to let some one else make it and ruin it... I also like talking, a lot, to the point where it can drive people crazy, and complaining and debating but I know when to stop and be serious. I like leading when I out rank every one but I am happy to had over the torch when some one older and more experienced or even equal to me comes along.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Dibbun Against Bedtime

I am a long patrol hare. I eat a lot and then some more and I can hold my own in a fight.
"An' if on an empty tummy I'm slain,
Then I'll jolly well never get killed again,
So pass the pudden an' fetch those pies,
An' I'll give the foebeast a rotten surprise!"

Hickory

Quote from: rrrrr on April 22, 2015, 06:34:27 AM
I actually rooted for Ungatt Trunn when he was hating on Pitru :P
*ahem* Riggu Felis.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Edraithel

I feel like I'm similar to Lady Cregga a quiz I took said I was similar to Grath Longfletch.
"A cage," she said. "To stay behind bars, until use and old age accept them, and all chance of doing great deeds is gone beyond recall or desire." - Eowyn, Lord of the Rings

"Listen for the destination in your heart if you lose sight of your path." D. Gray Man

Kitsune

Quote from: Edraithel on April 23, 2015, 12:00:57 AM
I feel like I'm similar to Lady Cregga a quiz I took said I was similar to Grath Longfletch.

Where can one find this quiz?