Which Redwall Character Are You Most Like?

Started by Skipper, November 05, 2011, 09:40:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyblade

It may or may not be this one: http://www.selectsmart.com/FREE/select.php?client=Redwallia

My top one was Hon Rosie, which I'm cool with because she's cool :D

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Edraithel

"A cage," she said. "To stay behind bars, until use and old age accept them, and all chance of doing great deeds is gone beyond recall or desire." - Eowyn, Lord of the Rings

"Listen for the destination in your heart if you lose sight of your path." D. Gray Man

Kitsune

Nightfire

According to that quiz, I'm Lady Cregga! Funny, I always thought I had more in common with Mask or Lady Amber.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

The Skarzs

I'm either Dandin or. . . Mariel? (What the. . . ? I thought I said I was male. :P) Well then.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Nightfire

Quote from: The Skarzs on April 24, 2015, 02:17:21 AM
I'm either Dandin or. . . Mariel? (What the. . . ? I thought I said I was male. :P) Well then.
Well, Mariel is quite the tomboy...when she's Storm, anyway. :D
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

LT Sandpaw

Nope, sorry Storm does not fit you Skarzs, try some badger lord, like Russono. He sounds like you.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Faiyloe

Or maybe Brocktree.  ;D I'll be dotty, XD I do sing when I am alone... not sure how good I am and I don't like singing in public unless it is like a church and I get drowned out. I have been told by siblings that it is really pitch and some times pitchy..
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Banya

According to Sky's quiz I'm Grath Longfletch.  I'm really happy about that result; I've always liked her and briefly considered her name for mine.  Thanks for the quiz.  That was fun.

My Quiz Results
Grath Longfletch (100%)          
Bella of Brockhall (88%)          
Lady Cregga (86%)          
Mariel (76%)          
Log a Log (71%)          
Mask (66%)          
Gabool the Wild (64%)          
Slagar (Chickenhound) (59%)          
Most Dibbuns (57%)          
Blue Hordebeast (54%)          
Silent Sam (54%)          
Hon Rosie (49%)          
Ungatt Trunn (49%)          
Dandin (47%)          
Martin the Warrior (47%)          
Mara (35%)          
Lord Urthstripe (32%)   
Martin the Second (32%)          
Matthias (30%)          
Clecky (27%)          
Skittles (Skikkles) (22%)          
Emperor Ublaz (20%)          
Foremole (any of them) (13%)          
Simeon (13%)          
Tsarmina (0%)

I find this all to be reasonably accurate.
[close]

Edraithel

I took that same quiz and that's who I got. I didn't remember for awhile who she was until I went back to Pearls of Lutra and looked for her. It's been probably 6-8 years since I read the book.
"A cage," she said. "To stay behind bars, until use and old age accept them, and all chance of doing great deeds is gone beyond recall or desire." - Eowyn, Lord of the Rings

"Listen for the destination in your heart if you lose sight of your path." D. Gray Man

Delthion

I have no idea who I am most like, the quiz had me as a Skipper...but I don't agree with it.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Mhera

Results from quiz
         Bella of Brockhall (100%)         
         Grath Longfletch (100%)         
         Log a Log (88%)         
         Mariel (88%)         
         Lady Cregga (75%)         
         Martin the Warrior (75%)         
         Silent Sam (75%)         
         Dandin (63%)         
         Martin the Second (63%)         
         Most Dibbuns (63%)         
         Skittles (Skikkles) (63%)         
         Foremole (any of them) (50%)         
         Mara (50%)         
         Simeon (50%)         
         Hon Rosie (38%)         
         Lord Urthstripe (38%)         
         Mask (38%)         
         Matthias (38%)         
         Gabool the Wild (25%)         
         Slagar (Chickenhound) (25%)         
         Blue Hordebeast (13%)         
         Clecky (13%)         
         Emperor Ublaz (13%)         
         Tsarmina (13%)         
         Ungatt Trunn (0%)         
[close]
...so either Bella or Grath. I'm going with the otter :D

Quote from: Delthion on April 25, 2015, 05:10:06 PM
I have no idea who I am most like, the quiz had me as a Skipper...but I don't agree with it.
Why not?

Stonestripe

Skipper(s) are what I feel like I am the most and since they are all similar I just grouped them as a whole.
"Defend the weak, protect both young and old, never desert your friends. Give justice to all, be fearless in battle and always ready to defend the right."

—The law of Badger Lords"

Ashleg

Old thread.
Spoiler
Jurassic like people born in the 90's.
[close]
Again, I don't care, there are new people here so why not shove this thing forth.

I just feel the need to point out that I got Ublaz on the quiz and right under him was Gabool...I'm actually pleased with that, both are irritable and petty but can be humorous when they want to be.

Gabool's paranoia is also something.