Who was the first Badger Lord of Salamanderstron "£%^$$^)&*^*!£^&~@)^$*£$"££

Started by rachel25, June 05, 2013, 04:47:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowed One

Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Faiyloe

The earliest badger lords/Lady's mentioned in the books are Bluestripe the Wild, Ceteruler the Just, Spearlady Gorse, and Urthrun the Gripper. The order they came in is unknown and almost nothing is said about them other than that they where rulers of the mountain. 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

BadgerLordFiredrake

baby turtle forever

Samkim

Quote from: Mask on June 08, 2013, 12:48:10 AM
Quote from: Romsca on June 08, 2013, 12:46:36 AM
Quote from: The Shade on June 07, 2013, 07:35:28 PM
Doesn't it say in Lord Brocktree??? Isn't the first badgerlord Ceteruler the Just???

Where did it say that?

It didn't.

it mentioned several previous badger rulers at some point but didn't say who came first. i thought it might have been Ceteruler, but this is like asking where mice come from, or what happened to the "fire lizards."
Eulaliaaaaaa!!! Redwaaalllll!!! Logalogalogaloooooog!!!

Maudie

Quote from: BadgerLordFiredrake on July 19, 2013, 04:04:42 PM
What about Lady Sable Brock?

I now believe twas Lady Sable Brock, see the "Salamandastron's Secret Room" topic in "History, Legends, and Myths" board for more about this.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Ungatt Trunn

The Redwall series never really makes it clear who the first badger Lord was, so I guess that it's just your imagination to decide.

Life is too short to rush through it.