Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mattio

psybox

the word kitten refers to a kitten.

Rainshadow

I didn't like the ending of The Last of the Time Lords.  I was tearing up when

The Last of the Time Lords
the Doctor was screaming "REGENERATE!" at the Master.
[close]

I didn't cry though at

The Last of the Time Lords
Martha's decision to leave.  I liked Rose more than her, so I wasn't bugged when Martha left.  Poor Doctor, though!  He looked so sad when she left.  :(
[close]
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwallfan7

I said I didn't like Saved by the Bell any more. Well, everyone can forget I said that. I was really just taking a temporary break from it to see if I was really interested in it, and now I found out that I am. I just finished one of the spin off series, Saved by the Bell: The College Years. Sure the show is corny in some areas (it WAS the 90's) , but the last episodes where Zack and Kelly plan their wedding are worth it. I'm glad that the writers of the show had them get married. They've been through so much and even though they broke up twice, I'm glad they got back together and that I'll get to see their wedding movie.

Here's a funny quote from the Wedding Plans episode that I like: (This is the one where Zack and Kelly make plans for their wedding)

Screech: Do I get to throw the bouquet?
Zack: No, the bride does
Screech: Oh. Well, do I get to wear the garter?
Zack: No, the bride wears the garter
Screech: Man, the Bride gets to do all the fun stuff!

Another thing I like about the college years is that it uses a new theme song. Instead of the traditional Saved by the Bell  song it uses a song called "Standing on the edge of tomorrow". The new characters that were added , Alex, Leslie, and Mike, are just... okay. I prefer Lisa and Jessie over them.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Romsca

Lazy Pikachu didn't want to fight against the Elite Four. Instead, he stayed in his poké ball for his whole life. The end

Martin the warrior

Apples is ripe when they are ready  
When pears is ripe they'll fall
What must happen will happen or       
it won't happen at all

To love, you must first love yourself

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Mattio

Redwallfan7

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwallfan7

It's funny that Mavis pronounces Hawaii "Ha Wee Wee" on Hotel Transylvania :P

PrimroseWarrior

Watching lets kill hitler. I love mels!
"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Rainshadow

Mels?  Let's Kill Hitler?  What?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!