News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitsune

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Kitsune

It got heated, I guess. ::) ;)

@James Gryphon do you think I should mention people who are casted in the list, or might that cause too many notifications?

James Gryphon

Well, "too many" is a matter of perspective, I guess. I don't see how it could mess up the server, if that's what you're asking.

If you want to do it, I suppose it's as valid a use of the @mention feature as most of the others.
« Subject to editing »

Kitsune

Lady Ashenwyte

Siam is still using warriors when it's in the Medieval Era. My men are hacking through them with ease.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Kitsune

THE DRUG DOGS ARE AT MY SCHOOL TODAY

AAHH SO CYOOT

DOGGOS

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Kitsune

They come every so often, to my knowledge they weren't called in for anything specific today. ;)

It's always a highlight to see them.

Oh, they did find weed in the ceiling of the men's restroom my freshman year though. ;D

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: James Gryphon on October 04, 2016, 01:55:10 PM
It wouldn't take a forum analyst to call that one, I don't think. ;)

I'm surprised it lasted as long as it did.

Hope I didn't make things worse, though, James.

Quote from: Kitsune on October 04, 2016, 03:09:17 PM
THE DRUG DOGS ARE AT MY SCHOOL TODAY

AAHH SO CYOOT

DOGGOS

*Claps* Doggies! Do you get to pet them, or anything? Or no?

Aimless Gallivanter

you definitely do not get to pet the drug doggos.
theyre trained for a job, and theyre there for that job.
respect the doggos jobs! let them do their best!
im gay!!!!!!

Wylder Treejumper

Quote from: Skarzs on October 04, 2016, 03:09:02 PM
Quote from: Kitsune on October 04, 2016, 01:53:53 PM
I knew that topic was going to get locked. ::)
Yep. :P
I've been gone what, 3 days, and you manage to add 3 pages of posts and get it locked after a week where no one posted anything? Good grief ::)
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Kitsune

If we ask they let us pet them. :D