News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

I don't like tv. Outside of Doctor Who, that is.

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

W0NWILL

Go on, call me old fashioned if you must.

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

W0NWILL

Primrosewarrior

ooh!ooh! We didnt have a TV for 8 years!

Redwallfan7

ouch. I don't watch what's on the air now, but occasionally I watch other t.v aside from my favorites. Nothing good seems to be on, that's why I go to Netflix.

Primrosewarrior

it was pretty fun. when i was in 5th grade i was reading at a 10th grade reading level

Redwallfan7

anyone want to guess who my favorite characters are out of the Redwall characters?

Primrosewarrior

Redwallfan7

Susan Pevensie from Narnia, Kaylee from Firefly,  Alex Russo from Wizards of Waverly Place, and Kelly from Saved by the bell. All of the females from the shows and movies that I watch

Primrosewarrior

eemi meeni mienee mo. watch a monkey bite its toe

Rusvul

Quote from: W0NWILL on July 22, 2012, 04:30:23 AM
Go on, call me old fashioned if you must.
lol, hey wonwill, you're old fashioned if you must! XD jk. FLYING PURPLE PENTAPI!

Redwallfan7

Rusvul

right, and green hotroot soup with black watershrimp!