News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

W0NWILL

Capn Greypatch

Why yes marm, I absolutely DID sit on a fish pudding this afternoon!
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing". - George Bernard Shaw

Redwallfan7

Let's drink strawberry cordial and October ale all day mates!
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Tiria Wildlough

Eeee aye eeee! Forward the puddin's!
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwallfan7

Redwaalll! break out the vittles!

W0NWILL

THE GAME!

You just lost the Game!

Redwallfan7

JackFlashdrive

Rainshadow

I like talking in weird accents.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Rainshadow

I made up my own, but I also sometimes switch into a British accent.  I've never been to Great Britain, but for some reason I really like the accent.  I sound like a guy when I use it though.

DanielofRedwall

Quote from: Capn Greypatch on July 23, 2012, 12:02:30 AM
Why yes marm, I absolutely DID sit on a fish pudding this afternoon!
No way, me too!
Received mostly negative reviews.