News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is so lame!  Ugh, sucks when you're babysitting and you have to watch little kid TV shows.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Rainshadow

*Puts head on Wonwill's shoulder and starts crying*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Rainshadow on August 08, 2012, 03:06:28 AM
  Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is so lame!  Ugh, sucks when you're babysitting and you have to watch little kid TV shows.
The house of mouse is way cooler than that.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on August 08, 2012, 03:19:19 AM

YES!  I used to watch that all the time when I was little!  Now they've just watered down all of the shows.  They're lame.  Like Spongebob used to be kind of cool, but then all of the new episodes got more and more lame.

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Rainshadow on August 08, 2012, 03:30:10 AM
Quote from: Redwallfan7 on August 08, 2012, 03:19:19 AM

YES!  I used to watch that all the time when I was little!  Now they've just watered down all of the shows.  They're lame.  Like Spongebob used to be kind of cool, but then all of the new episodes got more and more lame.
I don't watch that show, but I watch iCarly. The humor is corny, even though I like Carly and Sam.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Icefire

I'M BACK!!!!!!!

...and have been for some time! I just haven't posted....
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Rainshadow

Awkward random moment there Icefire lol.

Icefire

Why do you think I posted it here?
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Rainshadow

Lol why do you think I posted the lol?  RANDOMNESS!!!!

MatthiasMan

Ditto. I'm back too. I mostly got on to talk to Tannsrall. He's like my best friend now. The only person I enjoy talking too. Anyway. . .

Ferocious Beavers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

W0NWILL

Redwallfan7

Chicken pot pie... Is really good

Rainshadow

I'M THE COOKIE MONSTER!!!  OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM!!!

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Rainshadow on August 10, 2012, 05:03:23 AM
  I'M THE COOKIE MONSTER!!!  OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM!!!
*eyes get big* Can I have one pleeeeaaase?