News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

I'm starting to like the Twilight Saga again. More the books than the movies though.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Miranda Cosgrove, Jennette Mccurdy, and Nathan Kress are awesome
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Someone just needs to call Carly Rae Jepsen and get this whole thing over with!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

I finished Saved by the Bell. Now I'm almost done with Firefly and I'm at the start of season 2 in iCarly

Rainshadow

The floor beneath me is moving.  Maybe I shouldn't have gone swimming yesterday.  *Painful groan*

Endar Feyblade

Rainshadow

I can't wait for the blue moon!  I know that it's not all that special of a thing, I mean, it's not a meteor shower or anything.  But I absolutely love full moons, so blue moons are special to me.

Skipper

Theres actually a blue moon? I thought that was just in the Smurf's.

Rainshadow

Lol, blue moon:  A full moon that comes two times in the same month.  It's only actually blue in The Smurfs.

Redwallfan7

Speaking of moon, when I was younger I had a children's book about a mouse who explored a moon that was made out of cheddar cheese. It was really cute, I have no idea what the title is or what happened to the book.

Rainshadow

I had a book about a mouse with a strawberry and the big, hungry bear.  It was pretty much about a mouse that was trying to hide his strawberry from the bear that wanted to eat it.  In the end,

Spoiler
The mouse ate the strawberry.
[close]

Skipper

Quote from: Rainshadow on August 28, 2012, 06:39:39 PM
  I had a book about a mouse with a strawberry and the big, hungry bear.  It was pretty much about a mouse that was trying to hide his strawberry from the bear that wanted to eat it.  In the end,

Spoiler
[close]
I remember that book!

Rainshadow

Yeah!  That book was my favorite when I was really young!  Now it's like, "Meh."

DanielofRedwall

Quote from: Rainshadow on August 28, 2012, 06:39:39 PM

Spoiler
[close]
That book was so cool.  8)
Received mostly negative reviews.