News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Wibbly wobbly timey wimey... stuff.  Sad that I'm quoting Doctor Who and yet I haven't even seen the series.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

psybox

more specifically, sad that you haven't seen it. 

Rainshadow

YES!  I got it from Netflix!  So I'm gonna see it!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Endar Feyblade

My brothers been saying that for a month, and we still havent seen one!

Redwallfan7

The new Firefly episodes are getting better!
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Endar Feyblade

Where's skywalker and his bag of tricks when you need him?

Rainshadow

"These are not the droids you are looking for." ~ RIP Ben Kenobi

Endar Feyblade

Obi wan's my favorite character!

Redwallfan7

I think the Star Wars light swords are cool.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Endar Feyblade

Redwallfan7

Endar Feyblade

I'm a little obsessed with it...(understatment!)

Redwallfan7

Endar Feyblade

Redwallfan7

What's your favorite SW episode?