News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Endar Feyblade

Prequels, I like the revenge of the sith. origenal, The empire strikes back.

psybox

now you're thinking with portals!

Redwallfan7

I liked episodes 2 and 3. By the way, the best movies imo are all the narnia movie and all ofthe classic disney
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN!!!!  Oh, and TRANSFORMERS!!!  Oh, and HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON!!!  Oh, and LORD OF THE RINGS!!!  Oh, and...
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

I'm team classic disney, icarly, Saved by the Bell, and Firefly all the way (oh. And I also like some Disney Channel, but not all)
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

I'm not much of a fan of classic Disney stuff.  I like more of the new movies they make.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

psybox

... redwallfan7, You're very confused when it comes to what books/tv shows/movies you like.  It keeps jumping around, and it's making me dizzy.

Redwallfan7

I'm not a fan of The Black Cauldron, a classic Disney animated film. It's pretty much the only classic Disney film I  don't like. The strongest Disney animated films in my opinion are 101 Dalmatians, The Lion King, and Mulan. Close seconds: The Fox and the Hound, Oliver and Company, and The Aristocats.

Rainshadow

Phew!  It's a good thing you don't have a weeping angel as your profile pic, psybox.  I was all like:

O.O

for a second there.

Redwallfan7

Quote from: psybox on August 29, 2012, 03:36:11 AM
... redwallfan7, You're very confused when it comes to what books/tv shows/movies you like.  It keeps jumping around, and it's making me dizzy.
No I'm not. I like a variety to my movies, but I said Narnia and Disney are my favorite ones.

psybox

Quote from: Rainshadow on August 29, 2012, 03:37:47 AM
  Phew!  It's a good thing you don't have a weeping angel as your profile pic, psybox.  I was all like:

O.O

for a second there.
would you like me to have one?  i could use one if you want (and maybe even if you don't.)

Redwallfan7

Rainshadow

Quote from: psybox on August 29, 2012, 03:47:49 AM
Quote from: Rainshadow on August 29, 2012, 03:37:47 AM

O.O

for a second there.
would you like me to have one?  i could use one if you want (and maybe even if you don't.)

Please don't send me to the past.  Please.

psybox

Rainshadow

AHHHHH!!  Must.  Not.  BLINK!!!  O.O