News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skipper

psybox

rainshadow, just get a pickax before you face the minecraft one, you don't need to worry about the other two.

Rainshadow

But what if I accidentally blink while fighting it?!?!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

psybox

depends, what sort of pickax do you have?

Rainshadow

Um, I just started a new server with my bro and he has the only iron pickax.  And also it kinda wouldn't work so well because it's an Ultraflat server.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Endar Feyblade

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Icefire

YES! I can stumble my way through swing dancing now!
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Rainshadow

*Starts swing dancing with Icefire*  Woohoo!

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Redwallfan7

I can't decide which fruit juice I like, they're all so good! Well, except for coconut juice. That tastes like soap in my opinion.

Skipper

Redwallfan7

same here. I also like apple cider with cinnamon cloves. Perfect drink on a cold Winter day. (Even though we're in Autumn)

Rainshadow

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on September 01, 2012, 08:10:44 PM
same here. I also like apple cider with cinnamon cloves. Perfect drink on a cold Winter day. (Even though we're in Autumn)

Yum!  Although, I prefer those cinnamon sticks instead of cloves.  That way you can stir in the cinnamon with the stick!