News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Endar Feyblade

Here comes the sun
Here comes the sun, and I say
It's all right

Little darling
It's been a long, cold lonely winter
Little darling
It feels like years since it's been here

Here comes the sun
It's all right

Little darling
The smiles returning to the faces
Little darling
It seems like years since it's been here

Here comes the sun
It's all right

Sun, sun, sun, here it comes

Little darling
I feel that ice is slowly melting
Little darling
It seems like years since it's been clear

Here comes the sun
It's all right

Here comes the sun
Here comes the sun
It's all right
It's all right

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Endar Feyblade

Its the best beatles song. Its also what my painting is called.

Redwallfan7

My favorite Beatles song hands down is Hey Jude.

Endar Feyblade

Redwallfan7

It's catchy. They played it at the Olymics this year.

Endar Feyblade

Redwallfan7

Endar Feyblade

Redwallfan7

Do you like any other classic music besides the Beatles?

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

I think it'd be funny if they had Katniss, Peeta, and Gale doing a funny and random web show like Freddie, Carly, and Sam do on iCarly.

DanielofRedwall

Bit late to the party, but THE BEATLES ARE AMAZING! We have all their albums and the anthology as well as one or two of their movies. My favourite song by them changes all the time, but I love "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" with Eric Clapton on guitar. I also love the harmonies on "Help!", "Nowhere Man" and "Paperback Writer". John has heaps of really good songs but my favourite is George because he pretty much only wrote good songs. I also love The Beach Boys, Simon & Garfunkel and Bon Dylan and a few others who aren't modern but aren't as old as those guys.
Received mostly negative reviews.