News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

I think that Katniss should marry Haymitch!  Not Peeta, not Gale, Haymitch!  Or maybe she could marry Finnick and Haymitch would marry Effie!  Oh, wait!  No, Katniss marries Cinna!  Yeah!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Quote from: DanielofRedwall on September 02, 2012, 02:47:31 AM
Bit late to the party, but THE BEATLES ARE AMAZING! We have all their albums and the anthology as well as one or two of their movies. My favourite song by them changes all the time, but I love "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" with Eric Clapton on guitar. I also love the harmonies on "Help!", "Nowhere Man" and "Paperback Writer". John has heaps of really good songs but my favourite is George because he pretty much only wrote good songs. I also love The Beach Boys, Simon & Garfunkel and Bon Dylan and a few others who aren't modern but aren't as old as those guys.
I like Abba. They're song Dancing Queen is catchy for a 70's era song.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

I'm watchin' Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief.  It's pretty good!  Not as good as the book though.  I mean, I could definitely point out at least one difference in each scene.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

I'm not saying I don't like the Narnia books, but I think the movies are a little bit better. Like in the first Narnia movie, for instance. The book is good but the movie showed scenes that I thought worked really great on the screen: the fox meeting the Pevensies and the beavers, the arrival at Aslan's camp, etc.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Endar Feyblade

The books are much better! blasphemer!

Rainshadow

I believe most books are better than the movies, but I do like the How to Train Your Dragon movie more than the book.

Redwallfan7

It just depends for me. Sometimes I think the movies are better, sometimes the books, and other times, both.

PrimroseWarrior

"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Redwallfan7

Hopefully, my iCarly dvds will come tomorrow. They didn't come in today. I really need to catch up. Season 6 is ending this year. Better late than never though  ;)

PrimroseWarrior

"Whats a bunyip look like?" asked the bunyip.
(Bun-yip)
"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Rainshadow

I guess sorta like that.  It's funny, before I came on here I didn't even know what a bunyip was.

Icefire

Quote from: Rainshadow on September 02, 2012, 02:50:16 AM
  I think that Katniss should marry Haymitch!  Not Peeta, not Gale, Haymitch!  Or maybe she could marry Finnick and Haymitch would marry Effie!  Oh, wait!  No, Katniss marries Cinna!  Yeah!
ROFL! That's great! Finnick. Definitely Finnick.
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Rainshadow

Yeah, I like Finnick.  He's nice.  He's crazy, but he's nice.  You want a sugar cube?

Redwallfan7

I didn't like Finnick. I could tell that Katniss seemed really uncomfortable around him. The sugar cube line was funny, though. He's just my least favorite character in the books.

Rainshadow

:o  Finnick is my favorite character besides Effie, Haymitch and Cinna!  I don't know why I like Finnick, but I do.