News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

Katniss is my all time fave. I fixed my hair like her braid yesterday.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

PrimroseWarrior

I love finnick! and joanna's a pretty good character too
"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Rainshadow

Ah, just another reason to love Effie.

Quote from: EffieIt's going to be another big, big, big day!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

I like Katniss because she proves that a girl doesn't need to be protected by a guy. She's tough, knows what she wants, and then fights for it, even if the consequences are shaky at first. She's not one of those "save me" kind of girls, and I applaud Suzanne for creating her that way. I wish I could be as brave as her.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Wisteria Wild Cat

I drew one face on the back of each hand. My right hand's face is called Reggie, and he is a mean face. The left hand is Stephan, and he is very insecure, so Reggie got mad and smacked Stephan, who now has a bloody lip.

Hehehe...
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Redwallfan7

Lol, that kind of sounds similar to this one iCarly episode where Carly and Sam drew faces on their toes, and wriggled them as if they were people in an earthquake. Hilarious  ;D

Wisteria Wild Cat

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on September 13, 2012, 07:50:12 PM
Lol, that kind of sounds similar to this one iCarly episode where Carly and Sam drew faces on their toes, and wriggled them as if they were people in an earthquake. Hilarious  ;D

Oh yeah, well, I washed them off, but I'll bring them back later. Hehehe.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Redwallfan7

PrimroseWarrior

"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Skipper

Rainshadow

Mmm!  Leftover waffles!  They'd be better with bacon though. :(
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

PrimroseWarrior

~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Rainshadow

Oi?  Oi!  I love Owl City's music!  Is that what you meant by 'oi'?

Redwallfan7

Tannsrall

Wow, way to many parodies of that annoying song.
if you not shoopid then don' ask shoopid questions - mousebabe from Bellmaker

I am the law!

-