News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Quote from: Mad Maudie on October 09, 2012, 05:34:23 AM
can any of you see me as a singer songwriter. Make-up, hair, and nail artist. Or author?

Haha!  Oh, I just gotta say that two of those are what I'm thinking I might want to do.  Singer/songwriter, actress or author are what I'm leaning towards.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Mad Maudie

Same but if all else fails cosmotology is in there too. But those three things you said are my top choices and really whatever I do I can still be an author.
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Rainshadow

True, true.  All you need is time!  Well, and paper and pencils.  And also an idea I guess.  Lol.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Mad Maudie

Which I have an abundance of... too many ideas actually.. but I have a fictionpress account so i can post my own works of fiction online!
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rainshadow

Ugh!  I came up with a really cool tune, a whole song actually, but I can't remember a single bit of it!  No!  It's horrible!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

DanielofRedwall

Alsø alsø wik
Received mostly negative reviews.

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

What is this "wik" that they keep talking about?

DanielofRedwall

Quote from: Rainshadow on October 10, 2012, 05:29:35 PM
  What is this "wik" that they keep talking about?
Mwahahaha! You shall never know! >:D
Received mostly negative reviews.

Rainshadow

Meh, I probably will.  Ya wanna know how I'll know?  One magical word:  Google. ;D

Redwallfan7

Wow, I haven't talked to my friends on playlist.com for a long, long time. 2008 was the last time I was on . I need to catch up!