News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

The Buddy Bears are annoyin'.

(If ye dinnae ken wot ah'm talkin' aboat, look them up. They're from the Show Garfield and Friends)
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Hálig

Click here to visit my site!

Proud Doctor Who fan!

Redwall Musician

..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Nightfire

Waaaaa!!!!!! :'(    :'(    :'(     :'(    :'(    :'(
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Skalrag of Marshank

"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

DanielofRedwall

Received mostly negative reviews.

Matthias720

Skalrag of Marshank

~ Larry Boy

Nightfire

*Gasps, then falls over backwards into a pit.*
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Skalrag of Marshank

~ Larry Boy

Nightfire

"No! I'm dead, can't you tell?" She snapped at him, tying a rope to her arrow and then firing it from her bow. It peirced a huge block of chocolate, and she used the line to reel it in to her. Then she started eating it, offering a peice to Skalrag.

Skalrag of Marshank

Why, thank-you, don't mind if I do...
  ~ Larry Boy

Nightfire

She chortles, passing out chocolate for everyone. "And yes, I know, I'm an awesome Mercenary Squirrelqueen from the North, so I should be acting all proper an' awesome instead o' like a naughty dibbun. I DON'T CARE!" She continues chortling, and starts doin some target practice on watermelons with her longbow.

Martha Braebuck

<(0.o)>  <----------Kerby is random
~Love, •*Martha*•

Whoohahahahooh!! ~Hon Rosie's awesome laugh!

"Fate 'n fortune smile on us,
and of this crew take care,
but let no greedy robber try,
to guzzle up my share!"

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

This planet has — or rather had — a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much all of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.
Many were increasingly of the opinion that they'd all made a big mistake in coming down from the trees in the first place. And some said that even the trees had been a bad move, and that no one should ever have left the oceans.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.