News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

We 'ave another problem. A certain threat haz returned. The Death Defyin' Beaverz are back! Everybody RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rainshadow

Wait!  You don't need to run!  Just feed them Chocolate Muffins of Death!!!

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tiria Wildlough

Akdodijfalejdflkskjvcnslkdhjgoawnkj;sdlkfnckx, ajdsfliwahlkdnl;skadjlakjf!!! Akdjfhoqiwajcl dslkaLJheiwljncklsdjkj'DHFJHLA;JGDOIJRALgkesjldfjga;mjfvd;lkm. SJldjflajoaw.

Translation: You puny forum users are no match for us death-defying beavers!!! We will crush your silly website into the ground. Thankyou.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

They are imperviouz tae chocolate muffinz o' death! And they 'ave the dalekz with them! RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Tiria Wildlough

Ahhhh! *grabs a can of food and mouse cage and gets out of there fast*
EDIT: Oh, and my violin too!
I'm not a hipster.

Rainshadow

*Runs, trips on shoelaces, bends down to tie them and gets overrun by beavers*  AAAHHHH!!!  *Sticks hand out above the beavers*  SOMEBODY HELP ME!!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tiria Wildlough

I'LL SAVE YOU!!! *kicks away the DDBs*
I'm not a hipster.

Rainshadow

*Gasps for air*  Thanks!  *Continues running, making sure not to step on shoelaces*

Tiria Wildlough

Come on, I know a secret hideout! And you can bring your pets!
I'm not a hipster.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

AAAAAH! Na' the dalekz 'ave zledgehammerz!

RUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!

Rainshadow

Redwallfan7

Temple run is one of my favorite games
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

phoenixfoden

Rainshadow

Legend of Zelda Link!  Seriously though, why did they name it Legend of Zelda instead of Link?  Poor Link keeps being called Zelda!

Lily

I nearly ran over a Japanese weasel on my way home from taiko practice the other night.

This isn't it, this is just what they look like: